Space Chicken

The episode begins with a view of space, where a constellation of stars gradually aligns to form the title: "Space Chicken." The title twinkles for a moment before the camera descends rapidly, zooming in on Earth, passing through the atmosphere, and finally settling on a small house nestled between towering skyscrapers. The contrast between the quaint, rustic home and the modern buildings surrounding it is stark. In the front yard, the sound of clucking chickens, mooing cows, and oinking pigs fills the air, adding to the rural charm of the scene.

As the camera pans, a jogger comes into view, running down the sidewalk with earbuds in, lost in his music. His pace is steady, his expression relaxed until a strange noise catches his attention—a loud, mechanical roar that cuts through the animal sounds. He slows down, frowns, and pulls out one of his earbuds.

Jogger: "Hmm?"

He looks to where the sound is and is shocked by what he sees. His jaw drops as he sees a tractor, with two kids perched precariously on it, hurtling through the air. The tractor sails over a passing car. The tractor lands in the mud, spins, and then lands in front of the house. The little girl falls off, but the boy remains on the tractor. The boy then noticed the jogger and walked to him.

The Boy: "Oh, hi there. We're your new neighbours."

He walks over to the jogger and sticks out his right hand.

Cricket: "My name's Cricket. Cricket Green."

The tractor catches on fire

The tractor catches on fire. The jogger, who is now covered in mud, gives no response but groans. He then continues running and listening to his music.

Cricket: "Hey, where ya goin'? Oh, okay, you're busy. That's fine. Hm. (blows raspberries) "Well, stop by anytime!"

Cricket's father, Bill Green, comes out in panic and notices the tractor on fire.

Bill Green: "Cricket, what are ya doin', boy? Have you lost your mind?!"

Without waiting for an answer, Bill frantically takes off his hat and starts swatting at the flames, his movements frantic but largely ineffective

Without waiting for an answer, Bill frantically takes off his hat and starts swatting at the flames, his movements frantic but largely ineffective. The fire only seems to grow more intense, and Bill's efforts to control it seem futile. As Bill continues to struggle, another figure emerges from the house—Y/n, a young man with a serious expression, holding a fire extinguisher in his hand.