It all started with a war

A long time ago the fattenelfs lived in peace, they would farm Animals and plant vegetables and fruits.
For them It was really simple because they would use their Powers to grow every plant, thanks to their fattening Power they could fatten the Animals and them eat them.
Everything was going well until the humans came to the forest.

The humans cut down every tree they could find and killed every Animals, so the fattenelfs couldn't do anythinh except starting a war.
Fortunatly the fattenelfs were very good fighters and humans had to make a deal to stop the war, and never come back to their forest.
Since that day no one never Heard of the fattenelfs again and the fattenelfs never bothered the humans.
But some days After the war was finished the mage of the Village did a profhecy: One day a human Will come into the forest and It Will bring infinite peace to the village, but he Will Need to be fattened to repay what his ancesters did.
Then the Mage returned to his home and anyone was confused but with time they begin to waiting the human.
Then centuries passed and the profhecy was handed down and from that day on no human entered the forest.

-------------------------------------------

If you like the story suggest me what to write next