Questions pt 2

Authors POV
Everything was quiet in class 1-A due to the fact that both izuku and bakugo were in the infirmary as a result of their rigorous training and Aizawa was on the floor in his sleeping bag.As Y/N rested her head on the desk mina quickly came up to her and said.
Mina:Y/N bestie where have you been!? It's currently 6:35 and you always get here by 6:30!!
Y/N was surprised but she laughed and said.
Y/N:Mina it's just five minutes later than my usual time relax...I had to uh pick up something*blushes*
Mina:Ok then, I won't press any further.

                    Y/N's POV
Mina then took her seat beside me and started playing with her phone.I sighed in relief and went back to resting. However mina hasn't left my mind for even a second,if Shoto and I want to keep this secret we'll have to be VERY careful. Our friends can be very observant at times.

                    Aizawa's POV
I woke up an checked the time.It was now 7:00am so I got out of my sleeping bag, stood up then said"Alright problem children,Today we'll be training with some pro heros." The class then erupted in joy at the message they just received.
                  End of POV

Training with the pros was a rare  occasion due to their busy schedules.
Y/N:Hey mina you excited to train with them?
Mina: Hell yeah,I wanna train with Mt Lady. Exclaimed mina happily. Ochaco then came up to her and said
Ochaco:Hey L/N I saw you talking to shoto earlier...
Y/N:So what the fuck is it to you huh?..She asked in a annoyed tone.
Ochaco: Listen bitch I'm only gonna say this one time,STAY.AWAY.FROM.MY.MAN.
Y/N:Since when was he yours?listen ochahoe,get the fuck outta my face,and get a fucking life.
Ochaco then grabbed her collar and said
Ochaco:Watch your tone bitch!
Y/N then grabbed her hand and said "I'd suggest you back the fuck up before you get hurt" as she used endgame to stop her blood flow.Ochaco then let go of her collar and fell to her knees saying"I'll get you for this bitch."
Momo,tsu and hagakure then came up to her and said"Are you dating Todoroki?" "Did you guys really meet earlier?" "What did you guys talk about?" She sat down placed her head on the desk then said "Can you guys just stop please?" "I'll explain after I calm down ok" then she went to sleep."Hey you guy's think she's hiding something from us"asked momo with curiosity. "Guys if something's going on I think she'll tell us when she's ready."replied tsu in a very serious tone.

Author
Do you think Y/N should have just told them from the start?

Do you think Shoto's actually dating ohcaho- I mean ochaco?

Also guys sorry for not posting for so long, I'll try to update more often.