Chapter 3:There for you.

''Well-'', Tubbo began,'' It's a bit complicated.'' Ranboo nodded, and looked at his friend, signalizing him that he'll listen. Tubbo closed his eyes for a bit, just being happy about having a friend like Ranboo. ''So-'', Tubbo continued but stopped as his eyes started tearing up. No, shut up Tubbo! He thought, shaking his head to get rid of the tears. ''My mother- she- she committed'', the boy stuttered, looking away from his friend. Ranboos eyes widened: ''Oh god Tubbo I didn't know-I'm so sorry!''. Ranboo thought of all the times he told his friend how great his own mother was and how much he loved her, not knowing that it could verbally hurt his friend. Tubbo hugged his best friend tighter, continuing: ''Well, I can't and won't blame her. It was kind of Fathers fault,'' The brunette paused,'' he- he hit me and Mom when he was drunk, and someday she just couldn't stand it you know?'' He sobbed into Ranboos shirt as the bad memories came back.

(A/N: I feel like I just have to write those little pauses, I don't actually know how it is to tell such stuff to a friend but I think you just need those little pauses to tell something yk? Please tell me you understand my dumb brain-)

''... I don't know or understand why, but I think my father has been drinking as long as I remember, and when he was drunk- you know. Ugh I just hate him so much.'' Ranboo looked into the smaller boys eyes, showing him that he was listening. ''Was that it what you were so afraid of? Like when you got sent to the principal?'', he carefully asked. Tubbo nodded. ''Kind of, yeah- the last time he got a call from the principal he freaked out and forbid me to eat.. until now-'' Ranboo looked at his best friend in shock. ''But it's been weeks?! How- how are you still alive?!'', the taller boy cried out, shutting himself up quickly. Tubbo shrugged, giving Ranboo a small, sad smile. ''I got used to it'', he whispered. Ranboo just held his friend tighter. ''I think this is the best I can do with explaining...'' Tubbo ended. Ranboo was in a kind of shock and sadness situation, he cuddled Tubbo, whispering stuff like ''shh, It's fine'' or ''I am here now'' as the small fragile boy started crying in his arms again.

They laid there for a while, and even though it was just noon both of them fell asleep cuddling.

(A/N:I am already sorry for writing this, I thought it was kinda funny soo- enjoy or skip this crap.)

Tommy sighed. ''Oh hell nah, why so much homework??'', the boy whined, taking his backpack, turning around to see his teacher walking towards him. ''Hello, Tommy! You are friends with Ranboo and Tubbo, right?'', Tommy looked at his teacher, his face literally saying 'huh' ''Uhh, well sure I am- but why are ya asking?'', he answered. ''Tubbo hasn't shown up to school today and Ranboo got excused by his Mother suddenly, do you know where those two might be?'', the teacher asked, looking down at Tommy. ''Nah, haven't seen both of 'em since yesterday morning, byee!'', Tommy said, turning straight around and walking out of the school. 

As soon as he arrived back home and ate lunch, he decided to go look for his friends. ''Yoo! Dadza I'm going out!'', he screamed when he was already on the doorstep. ''Do I go to Tub's house first?'', he whispered to himself. He thought about it for a while and since he didn't want to cross paths with his friends problematic dad, he decided to look for them at Ranboos house first.

He took his bike out of the garage, the way wouldn't take long, only like five minutes. And right, he arrived at the big house after five minutes. It still slightly shocked Tommy how big the house was, being rich must be cool huh? He stepped up the stairs to the door and rang the bell. No one opened. ''Weird'', the blonde mumbled. He walked around the house until he reached the big windows showing into the living room.

Tommy looked through the windows, to see his best friend and Ranboo cuddle on the couch, Tubbo laying on Ranboos lap. The blonde gasped loudly. ''Ranboo how dare you!? Thats my best friend!!'', Tommy jokingly said, knowing well that both of his friends had a crush on each other, he just figured.

 Still, It was kind of weird to see both of them like that, even more since Ranboo excused himself from school and Tubbo probably won't go to school too- just why? Tommy wondered, deciding to go home or else someone would call the police on him, I mean- looking through other people's windows is quite suspicious, isn't it?