CH.1<the bodies in the basement>

19-11-1965

Y/N POV

I was locked in my room again for the 7th time this week as I heard once again dogs whining and people screaming downstairs as I sat in my room zoned out and playing with my knife and carving random creepy things into the floor.It went silent for a second which was suprising when it came to the Craven-Meeks home(or your last name idc).

I heard someone coming up the stairs and towards my room at a a bit too fast pace for my liking so I got up and quickly put the rug over carvings so no one would see them.My door swung open right as I got back up at the moment I am about 5'5" at 10 years old.

The woman I call my mother was the one that swung open my door as grabbed my arm making wince at her grip and she dragged me down the stairs making me struggle to keep up with her.We turn the corner and I saw something I didn't think I would ever witness until now making me have a terrible nausea.There was my dad sexually torturing a what seemed to be a 17 year old girl who was begging for mercy and she just happened to see me and start screaming at me for letting this happen to her.All I could do was stare in shock as my mom dragged me downstairs.

I was mortified to see a few girls on hooks that look like their age ranged from 13-16.I couldn't help it anymore as threw up in a corner as my mother was pulled off me by my larger older sister as she held back my h/l hair.
She was the only person in the house that was nice to me and didn't "accidentally" put me in the hospital for up to 2 months.

...And to think it only got worse from there...
<End of POV and chapter>

I love you and take care of yourselves my diamonds!

{343 words}