The actual smut...???

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME MAKING A SMUT GO EASY ON ME PLEASE 🙏

"Trick or treat!" Eda said, knocking on Raine's dorm. They laughed, "Eda! Aren't you too old to go trick or treating?" "Who says trick or treating has an age limit?" "Me." "Oh well, you didn't give me a treat so you get a trick!" She walked in into their dorm. It was nice and peaceful as always. "Okay rainestorm~ let's see what trick I'll choose..." Eda said mischievously. "Eda!" They chuckled. "I have decided." Eda pushed them against a wall. "I'm going to need to give you a , proper punishment~." She said her body heat emitting onto Raine. They were burning. Blush covered their face. "Uh, eda?" They laughed nervously, "do-" they were cut off by Eda quickly kissing them. They pulled away from the firm and tight kiss, panting.

A/N
My shoe just fucking untied and now I'm in a too comfortable pose that I can't tie it but don't wanna move.
Please send help
And why tf am I imagining Raine w a mullet

Story
"E-Eda!" Raine said blushing. Eda chuckled "Rainestorm!" She smiled. Then she kissed them once again, only to basically dance each other into the guest room. She locked the door behind them and pushed Raine onto the bed. Raine blushed hard.  They almost looked like another species of amity. Eda smiled at them and walked over towards them. Eda went down onto the bed and started to kiss them. Eda smirked and bit their lip, asking for entrance. They let their mouth hang open as an entry sign for her. They both did a tongue war to fight for dominance.

WORD SO FAR
248
IM GETTING THIS PUBLISHED NOW ALR??? I'm sorry I'm inpatient lol