The Promise

Yn:- Did I created a chaos last night.
Jk:- No you didn't but you should know your limits to drink!! This time I was free what if I wasn't there then!! Who would have picked you up??
Yn:- But I didn't call you last night!! I was with Suga Oppa ......
Jk:- He called me and which promise were you talking about??
Yn:- Promise?? Nothing!! I was drinking and I talk shit when I an drunk 😅
Jk:- Okay I believe you if you say so...
Yn:- BTW What's the time??!! Fuck!!! It's 1:00 pm already
Jk:- I already called in the office and said you are not well.
Yn:- What rubbish I am going to office Now........Oh shit!! I stomach hurts!!
Jk:- Entire night you were...vomiting you drunker who the hell goes for drinks after having 20 cups of coffee?
Yn:- Me!!!

You said while smiling at him.

Jk:- Stupid girl..go brush your teeth and come in the dining room your breakfast is ready.

He said and left while you headed towards the bathroom.

In dining room

He was serving fir you while thinking about the promise you were talking about last night.

Let's see what kind of promise it was.

15 years ago

Yn and Jk's current age:- 10

In school.

You sat on one of the beaches while waiting for Jungkook .He had went to library to get books for you.

Jk:- Am I late??
Yn:- No..
Jk:- But why are you sad??
Yn:- Cinderella had her prince, even snowhite had one ......but I don't have a prince..when I told this to Tae Oppa He said that, only pretty girls have their prince.
Jk:- Oh yn!! That Taehyung Hyung don't know how pretty you are I will be your prince.Promise I will marry you and don't look at others girls at all but please stop crying.See I have brought your favorite book 'Alice in the wonderland'

He said while giving you the book.

Yn:- Thank you.

Present time.

Jk:- Holy Shit..Did I really forgot that but I was just a child...Now what should I do??
Yn:- Is anything wrong??
Jk:- Naah!!! Nothing...well Yn I am going to meet meet Suga Hyung so you eat, I'll be there in an hour or two.
Yn:- Cool!!

He headed straight to Suga at J&K enterprises.

Jk:- Suga Hyung!!
Suga:- Yaaaahh!!! Jungkook How many times I have told you to not call me By my name in Office!!!
Jk:- Sorry,Mr.Min..You had your lunch?
Suga:- Not yet!!!
Jk:- Let's eat together then...

In Office Cafeteria

Suga:- What is it?? And why are you dating Sun-hee?? It's a piece of cake for your dad to kill her.
Jk:- Hyung I know that but how do you that Yn told you??
Suga:- Your dad have already assigned men behind ypu Jungkook.Yn don't even need to give a single information about you and what do you think she will give information that also about you to your dad. Impossible!!! Anyways why are you here??
Jk:- My friend....You guys don't know that friend of mine..Je promised his childhood bestfriend to marry but he has a girlfriend now so.....
Suga:- Are you talking about Tae cause he was the one who promised your sister to marry her in future well when is she coming back from Thailand ???
Jk:- She is coming next week and I wasn't talking about them.I told you you don't know that friend of mine.
Suga:- He should understand himself by thinking whom he loves the most.
Jk:- And if he is confused and want both of them then.
Suga:- Let Kris come Jungkook I will make sure she will smack your ass out how can you love two girls at one time??!!! Is this what we have thought you.I don't know what kind of a relation you and Yn had before marriage but I will say that, now she is your wife andyou both have some responsibility towards each other.
Jk:- I'll leave....

He came back home and saw you were unconscious on the floor.

Jk:- Yn!!! Yn....

He quickly called ambulance and took you to the hospital.

In hospital
He called your three brothers and both the dads were out of the country for some business deal.
Doctor checked you and came out of the room

Jk:- How is she??
Doctor:- What is your relation with the patient??
Jk:- She is my best friend.....No she is my wife.
Doctor:- She had definitely had something that she shouldn't have.
Jk:- Yesterday she had 10 cups of coffee and then beer.
Doctor:- You should pay attention on her 20 cups of coffee is not a joke!!!
Jk:- She have currently become the CEO of J&K coffeehouse.
Doctor:- Whatever it is she should have taken care also anxiety and stress can be one of the reasons.
Jk:- I'll take care of her.Thank you.
Tae:- Jungkook is everything okay between you and Yn??
Jk:- Hyung, actually..... I ....Yesterday night she told me she is going on a drive but then Suga Hyung late called me to pick her up as she was drunk
......... .....................

He told everything in detail that happened from morning while getting a continuous call from Sun-hee.

Jin:- I think you should leave..Sun-hee and You are still in relationship ???
Jk:- Hyung I can explain??

Tae:- No need to explain !!! Jungkook I have know that it is not right to force you to love my sister but atleast give her a chance to express her feelings towards you are you really gonna live your entire life with teo women??

Jk:- Hyung!!! I it was me who went to ask Yn to marry me but it was not by my wish.... I have gave her full autonomy to live her life the way she want but I cannot love her.

Joonie:- You are saying that, I will serve your favorite dish to you but you can't have it!!
Jk:- No I never said anything about food.
Jin:- Dumbass!!!
Jk:- Hmmm....

His phone was ringing continuously.

Tae:- Go answer her call she must be dying there!!!!