Yandere femboy ruby 3

'Hope you like'

After you defeat 3 of them you got looked at the last. The only thing you saw was them smile, smiling was new to you like nature so once you saw that you only showed a confused look. You look behind you a little bit kept a eye on them but you saw nothing even the door was closed. So you looked back at them and decide to attack , you jumped at them but once you where close you missed?

You landed on the floor and you turn around fast and just saw them standing there smiling still, you got even more confused because you took out there team mates right? So you got back up and you got prepared for them to attack you but they still stood there and there aura was showing.

Ooohh pup why so confused you were ordered to attack us but once it me you so confused is it because I'm smiling or something else. You look at them then you look around in case something was up but you saw nothing but you then notice one of the bodies are gone the cat, you then look at the door and saw it open in such a fast time. You then got up and tried to attack the red one again but this time they blocked your attack hit there scythe but they let you face get close to theirs so you try to attack them but they slapped you!?

Bad dog you will not attack your master bad dog. You where so confused by this so you decide one course of theirs you grabbed their scythe and threw them with it to another side and run at the door and made it pass and went into another cart and saw all the soldiers knocked out you continue to another same thing over and over. Until an explosion happen  and the whole train derailed.

Hours have past and you begin to wake up you tried to stand by your leg is pinned by some metal so you begin to pick it up but while doing it you hear some laughter so you begin to get out of your trap faster and manage but a bullet went pass you leg only grazing it. You roared out of pain a little and turn around only to see the red one again still smiling you wanted to attack but they had their gun pointed at you head on so you know lunging will only get you killed. So you begin to look for a way out and you found one but they started speaking.

Oh puppy my puppy why do you run and your trying to look for a way out oh that a big no now come here and you are going to your new master. You where so confused and you where feeling something new you never felt and you hate it, you hate feeling something new what did humans call it yes fear you despise it but your feeling it now. Listen why are you acting like this you are acting weird or worse then any other human I have seen but I will give you credit you made me feel a new emotion but that will not stop me from destroying you.

Ooohhh so we got a brave pup I think it time for discipline. Before you can react she shot you leg and made that leg go out you fell but you manage to dodge another shot and get behind some cover you grabbed a random metal bar and threw it at them.

Oh you throwing stuff at me even when I have the upper hand in this your persistent I may need to break that so pup you don't got a good chance here give up and you will be taken care of-

Ruby where are you come on we got to leave  before more of them come.

Well then pup you survived but don't worry next time will be different I will make sure of that!

To be continued

(Sorry it short but next chapter a lemon will happen for this)