☆Don't leave me☆

If I growl at you in the comments, No. I do not have rabies. Someone said I had rabies ( not saying names cuz snitches get stitches 🥺🫶🏻 ) BUT NO!!! I DO NOT HAVE RABIES!! AND TO THE PERSON YOU SAID THAT!! YOU MADE ME SO SAD!! AND EMOTIONAL! IT TRIGGERED ME TO WOLF OUT!! GRGGRGRGRGGRGR ARRARARARRAARARAAARRARAAAA ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! BARK BARK!! WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF! ARARARARRARA ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! ARGHHHH!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHRGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T HAVE RABIES ❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️

Hashira au

Angst.

Douma dying in the final battle ( WHY DID I WANT TO SPELL IT DIEING )

Ok ya'll... I'm going to become SERIOUS, Now. *Snarls*

_________________________________________________________

Douma pov:

Almost all of the other Hashira have been wiped out, or are fighting an Uppermoon.

The only ones left were me, Akaza, Hantegu and Gyokko... Akaza was taking on Upper 3, while Hantegu and Gyokko were fighting against The Demon king

( I SHOULDN'T BE LAUGHING THIS IS SERIOUS )

Lower moon 2 they hadn't had been seen! Where are they!? None of us had encountered Lower moon 2 during this whole battle!

( after the other upper ranks died Shinobu got promoted to upper 2 and got given blood )

"Why hello there!" The voice of a demon could be heard behind me. Upper 2...

I swiftly turned behind me, getting ready to battle this foul demon with my war fans.

"Hmm... you're not like the others, are you? You don't use a sword" she observed. "I'm Shinobu, now upper 2" she said.

I just glared at her before saying "I won't need to know your name, you'll be dead soon" I then gritted my teeth looking at her.

"Will I? Your right eye is missing, and you're very out of breath, while I can regenerate a body part in an instant, so who's really stronger?" She giggled.

"Quit making small talk and fight me you motherfucker"

"Okay, whatever you say!" And with that, she launched herself at me, as I stepped back away from her.

What's her blood demon art... I wondered taking a good look at her. She seemed familiar. I took a few steps back, before charging towards her, aiming for her neck.

"Ice breathing, 5th form, icicle shards"

she swiftly dodged the attack, avoiding every step I took she got further away from me. Why was she avoiding me!?

"Why are you avoiding me!? What's your fucking plan!?" I yelled looking her dead in the eye.

"So you've caught on" she said in a low voice, looking down at the ground.

I stared at her in confusion until her body just decomposed, into the ground!? What the fuck!? A hand touched my shoulder gripping on tight. I kicked the demon away, a wave of shock hitting my body. 1, 2, 3 different clones of her!? All 3 of them came charging at me, all failing to inject some sort of poison!? Or something!? into my body.

I looked all directions being surrounded by even more clones, oh great.

Akaza pov:

What the fuck!? Half way through the fight the demon, that claimed to called 'Giyu' just died right before me! He used his own attack to kill himself! But this kid, Nezuko. She's quite powerful for someone her age. Both me and Nezuko just looked at eachother, before looking down at all the dead bodies on the ground.