t h r e e

𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔-

𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔
-

The next day, Isagi asked you to watch him practice for the world cup match. You agreed to do so. He says that his skills were 'unmatched' and he had improved ever since he joined Blue Lock. You laughed at him but belived that he did improved.

-

" I promise you, my skills have improved. " He says. " I belive you, love. " You say, sitting on the nearest and closest bench. " Watch me, okay? " He says, giving you a smile before he runs off to the field.

You smile at him, watching him doing all his coolest moves you've never seen him done. And for the first time, you belived that Isagi actually had improved this time.

Ever since he was training in his old school, nothing had changed. Words were easy to build but not himself. Even so, you belived that he could improve his skills even though there was no progress built.

You stayed with him even at the lowest points, that was how much you loved him and still do.

And you're proud enough to say, that's my boyfriend, right there. You chuckle, thinking about it.

Isagi comes running back towards you. " How was I? Sick, wasn't I? " He asks, lowkey trying to hint you on giving him compliments.

You hold his face as he slowly kneels in front of you.

" You did great. " He widens his eyes, a large smile slowly forming on his face.

You give in a kiss as he does the same, " I'm always looking out for you, so just try your very best to impress me. " He gives off a soft laugh. " Of course. " He accepts the challenge and runs back off into the field.

You notice a few guys carrying bags and setting them on the bench right beside you.

You give them a quick look and shifted back your focus on Isagi.

One of the guys tap on your shoulder. " Isagi's girlfriend, am I right? Y/n? " The orange-haired guy asks, as the pink-haired guy sits by him.

" That's me. " You give them a smile as they return the same. " And you guys? " You asked for their names. " Kunigami. This is Chigiri. " He points his finger at him as Chigiri waves at you.

" Isagi had always been talking about you and how he missed you a ton while being imprisoned in Blue Lock. " He explains.

" So if you want to have an argument with him about why he's not answering your calls. Don't. There's your answer. " You nod in embarassment of two days earlier.