THE NIGHT WE MET

The freshly washed hair was soaking wet. But I had no other choice. I had to go outside with my dog ​​Oscar. It was still dark. It was cold. I could see my breath. But it's no use. If only it weren't so cold. I went to the park and it always rinsed off the same. I always met the same people. The jogger with his much too loud music, at some point something will happen to him. A man with a beard who also walked his dog and always the same shadows from the trees. But this time it was different. The jogger didn't run past me and the guy with the dog didn't come towards me either. I kept walking confusingly until I reached the other end of the park.

A terrible scenario played out there. The fire brigade, police and ambulance were parked right in front of the entrance to the park. A car was in the side ditch and next to it was the jogger. I felt nauseous at the sight of him so I wanted to keep walking. Then a policeman came towards me. Ma'am you can't stay here long now. Please use another way. I nodded and went back. When the policeman stopped paying attention to me, I climbed through the small forest to get to the other side of the road.

When I got there I saw the guy with the dog who always comes towards me. He smiled at me and waved me over to him. I returned his smile and walked over to him. What happened? I asked him. The jogger was run over, half an hour ago. I was kind of next to it. Then I called the fire department. Meanwhile, my dog ​​ran away. I looked at him and said,, Do you want me to help looking for your dog? No need. I know where he is when he's scared. I looked at him and saw that he was worried. You don't know where your dog is, am I right? He agreed with me. Then we must not waste any time. I grabbed his anorak and dragged him across the road and through the woods with Harry. You really don't have to do this ma'am. No back talk. I don't want anything like that to happen to you. What's your name actually? I mean we see each other every day for 2 years now. You've really counted? Well, I'm living here for two years now and since then I've seen you every day.So what's your name?My name is chris. Chris Evans. And your name is? Y/n.
Y/n l/n.