~Chapter-10~

Suho dropped me infront of the V company and drove back to his own company.

I entered the company and was greeted by the receptionist.

"Ma'am, Mr.Kim will arrive within 10 minutes you can wait in the waiting room next to Mr.Kim's cabin" she said pointing the direction towards the room.

"Ohh! Okay I'll wait , thank you" I smiled.

"You're welcome ma'am" she returned the smile .

I went to the waiting room and sat on the couch, I  scrolled down on my phone.

I updated myself with some news and important points that I'll need for the project.

Sharp after 10 minutes Mr. Kim had arrived.

"Good morning y/n" he smiled.

I smiled back and greeted him "Good morning Mr. Kim"

"Sorry to make you wait , actually I arrive here at this time" he apologized politely.

"No no it's alright, I was the one who came a little early"

He showed his boxy smile and said " Come inside my cabin"

"Okay"  I said and followed him to his cabin which was directly opposite to the waiting room.

He sat in his seat and I sat opposite to him .

"So y/n , I'm really impressed by your idea by the way, I actually have some more ideas of my own which I'd like to combine with yours and that will make them more interesting and attractive for the costumers"

"Sure Mr. Kim , you may add your ideas too"

"So y/n this is my idea if we can make this products package and quantity a little more ..........................................................................
..............................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................

He continued explaining his ideas and to be honest I was really impressed. I was sure that Suho or anyone will like this one , he explained in detail about the pros and cons of the ideas.

I really wanted to dig more into this project as I was really invested in it.

In Mr. Kim's ideas he had included that we'll have to do more advertisements in order to attract more customers. This made me feel excited because the ads will be done by the high paid models in Korea and other foreign countries, and I'm a huge fan of the models who represent the V company and Mr. Kim told that we'll have to design their outfits.

Ahh it was something I had been dreaming to do my entire life , V company! Models! I think I'm literally living my best life.

"Y/n , what do you think about my ideas?" He asked keeping his hands on his chin and resting his elbows on the table.

"They're fabulous!" I exclaimed.

"Really?" He chuckled .

"Yes Mr. Kim your idea is just right for a project like this and I'm sure the US company's ceo is also expecting a project like this from our side" I said looking at his face.

"Y/n  thank you , but we need to move a bit fast we have lesser number of days" he said looking at the calender on the table.

"Yes Mr. Kim  , so when do you think we should start the work for modelling?"

"I think we should start by tomorrow itself" he said.

"Tomorrow?" I asked with a perplexed face.

"Umm yes , is there a problem?" He asked