Chapter 2

Sorry I haven't been updating I don't know I'm just not really feeling this book.. if anyone likes it please comment. I feel like no one reads it. But anyways here's an update!!'
.............

Sometimes I feel like Dimitri and I don't get a lot of time together. Yesterday we finally got a night with no strigoi attacks and very few "looks" into Lissa's personal life. But now, Dimitri got a call at seven at night that strigoi are surrounding the borders and they need backup immediately. It's 7:02 and we are already halfway there.
I don't understand why the strigoi are suddenly acting up so much. I mean strigoi are strigoi. Their main goal in their eternal life is kill, drink blood. But I never saw them go through this much trouble to just get into the royal court.
We finally arrive and the situation is worse than I expected. Guardians are everywhere trying to fight off the strigois. At least 20 strigoi broke through the border through humans and we have 37 guardians. As you know strigoi are stronger than all us guardians, but we have to protect the Moroi.
Me and Dimitri instantly run in desperate directions. I head to a guardian by the name of Neil who is trying to fight off two strigoi. I instantly run to the one who is about to strike him and pull out my stake and the strigoi turns around.
"I have heard a lot about you, Rose Hathaway."
The pale strigoi women says to me.
"Well, you won't hear that much anymore."
And I plunge the stake right into her heart and Neil does the same to the other.
"Thanks Rose, I needed that." Neil says in his British accent.
"Anytime." and I run toward Dimitri who is fighting off three strigoi. what is he thinking? I could see fresh blood on his face and his shirt had rips in it. I jump right behind one of the male strigoi and push my stake into his heart. Dimitri is still fighting off two so j go to help him.
"Well look who we have here. The famous couple everyone seems to be talking about." a male strigoi says.
" If we bring them back,nwe will so get rewards." one of the other strigoi we are fighting tells his companion.
"Well that's not happening" and I stake one of them in the heart the same time as Dimitri.
I look around to see that all the strigoi are dead and some guardians are left on the floor screaming in pain. I look at Dimitri and say
" We need to figure out what the strigoi are up to" he responds with just a nod.