Pt.1 "Shooting and Building an Empire"

hello, im back guys ;) I hope you like this for the 3-year break. I've been thinking about this a lot comment and ill comment back, so sorry for the wrong spelling.

——————————————

My name is Kailen Fuller, I'm a 20-year-old college student who attends Harvard University. Im currently living alone in my own apartment dreading my life. I had a hard life growing up not close to anyone not even friends. Im a social butterfly I just never seem to come close to anyone that wants to get close to me.

I believe I'm the only person that's realistic, I don't know if that's offensive but it just seems like everyone is just thinking ridiculously. I decided to go to college because I really have nothing else to do. I'm currently a business owner selling clothing and working on my next products. it's currently getting up there but these things happen to take time. My love life is completely boring, I do get many many guys come up to me and I try to talk to them but it just seems as though everyone falls in love and I'm still not wanting them.

When it comes to love it's like my body and my brain have an argument. A part of me wants someone that's very calm and truly down to earth and that just understands me. Very soft and sentimental. the slow and adoring sex, the type to tell me I'm beautiful every day, and just a simp for me. I mean what girl doesn't want that?

But at the same time, I think about rough around the edges type of love. Not on no funny shit but we shooting and building an empire together kind of love. Not your everyday storytelling love. it's not soft and sentimental sex, it's rough I love you sex. the type of sex that would keep me and my mouth contained cause Lord knows how smart it can get.

I know people would think im crazy so I stay to myself and live my everyday boring ass lonely ass life.

I am Kailen.

____________________

Something short and sweet.. so you guys can just get a feel for the character and where the book is headed please don't be afraid to speak your mind. 

XOXOXO