Information Chapter

Welcome to this Fanfiction. This is a fanfiction so the credit for the anime goes to Sui Ishida. Thank you for creating this anime. The Fanfiction is my own take on the anime so try not to judge harshly. I however do not own the images that will be used so credit to the original makers of the pictures. Now let's go over my writing style. A/n will be the author's notes. This will be me giving information on things that might not seem clear or introduction to new things and fight scenes and all that good stuff. This is a Mreader so this will allow you readers to place a name when Y/n comes along. You can put your name or any other name that comes to mind there.

L/n is the same but with a last name. This can be anything you want it to be basically. H/c is hair colour. This just says what colour you want the person's hair to be. E/c. Will be eye colour. The same rule applies. Any colour can be chosen. () will be the characters thoughts. ** will be the characters actions and feelings. - - will be calls or texts with people. This book will contain gory scenes. Mature language and event. The mature events will be labeled as Lemons. There will be indications for this. If you don't want to read them that's fine there will be indicators to where it starts and ends. Any topic that could be deemed sensitive will also be labeled as I don't want any of my readers to re-experience anything that could be mentioned. Anyway lets go to the Bio of the character.

Bio:

Bio:

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 18.

Hair: H/c

Eyes: E/c

Backstory: Y/n would have lived a very ordinary life until he had met a person in a café. This person would be latter responisble for a "accident" that almost killed Y/n. He would have survived by the skin of his teeth but he would feel different but he couldnt put his finger on what was different about him. He would wake up one day in a hospital bed with a change in his eye. His right eye would have changed from white and E/c to black and red with red vein's visible.

 His right eye would have changed from white and E/c to black and red with red vein's visible

Kagune.