she was already dead.

;The guard

The trail of footprints ends here...with Joan, staring at the trees.

"Joan-" I spoke placing my hand on her shoulder, Pulling her body back...Is she...crying? Why? Her eyes meet mine after staring at the tree

"You monster!" She screams, trying to scratch me "Go back to hell where you belong!" Ben and I were taken back by her...actions, I quickly restrain her...

"Zach! There are some horse prints here...along with a wagon!" Ben shout from a few feet away "They're fresh too" Does...does...this mean we were too late? fuck! fuck! fuck!

"You saw it, didn't you? you saw him get taken!" flipping her body to face me...and only a lonely smile stretch across her face...My fingers couldn't help but sink into her arm

"Answer me!"

"He's getting fixed" She smirks...Oh lord, Oh lord...I bit my lip at the thought...At the thought of what they're doing to him...My fingers couldn't stay still! My thoughts bounce everywhere!

"and-and you let him get taken...." Of course, she did...She did...she did. she did... " I'm going to murder you" Even murdering her won't give me satisfaction... even torturing her for infinity and beyond won't settle the craving for me to hurt her!

"Zach! if we get on our horses now, we still might be able to catch up with them!" Ben calls out "Go!" My hand left her body and ran backward...Of course- Of course...the horse…

The horse! I need it! I need it! My Prince- I'm sorry...I'm sorry for not running to you faster! I lost you again! again...I lost you...The thought of ever losing you brings me horrible pain...What has he done to me? I never cared for anyone this is much intensity…

Sooner than I expect...There was the horse, I quickly pull my body on it...I took the grab and due to constant shaking from my hands, the thin top fell out of my hands…

fuck. I took it again and began making it running back to Ben.

After running I found Ben...and Joan who was slouching over on a tree root...My eyes couldn't leave her.

"Hey mate, Let's go" Ben jog over climbing on the horse

"We aren't leaving her here alive" I jump down from the horse, taking out my dagger.
"I'm not sure if you realize it but she's already dead-" I block out Ben's voice as soon as her head lifts...staring me in the eye.

She doesn't deserve to be alive.

She isn't worthy

Isn't killing innocent people against your code of conduct?

She spoke

Isn't your whole reason for doing this to save innocent people? and yet you're killing me.

Her eyes got me in a deadlock, as she stares through her eyelashes... I'm glad she knows...I'm glad she knows I'll kill innocent people if they cause a sight worry to my prince's health.

My dagger enters her body, and every time I try to pull out or I'm finished, gravity tells me otherwise as it makes my arms penetrate her harder, faster…

I can't even see her face anymore... She's faceless...nothing but faceless…

I stood...staring at the mess I created...Blood stains the bottom of the tree, Blood stains the grass...no where is safe. Nowhere at all

"You know, I want to find Landon as such as you do but...You aren't in a good head space right now"

"I'm perfectly fine ben, let's just go," I said slightly annoyed at him

"You just went ape shit on a dead person!"

" Are we just going to stand here and argue or go catch up with My Prince?" We exchange looks only arguing with our eyes before he blinks, looking away.

" fine, come back on" He invites in though it is my horse...I climb onto it…

She wasn't dead...at least I don't think...Ever since my sister died, I have always been able to see...dead people...It's strange.
.
I've always been able to see them...the people I kill, The people I got killed...everything...they mount on top of each other as trees Huddle on top of each other...getting bigger by day…

But now... we have to go to the castle.