MERGING.

"come on you two! we're almost there!" guardian says. they have been walking for at least two hours in the tunnel hole with only the light from the guardian illuminating off of them.
diana felt as if there was something off, she wanted to shake it off her gut but couldn't. when they passed an intersection she saw a blue-purple light illuminating from a tunnel. she stopped walking and looked at the tunnel.
"diana?" rebecca calls out, the call fell deaf on diana's ears as she starts walking towards the light. rebecca starts following her.
the guardian realizes rebecca and diana stopped following and follows the direction they went in.

     "that light.. it's so familiar.." diana mumbles as she gets closer and sees a familiar necklace. her eyes widen as she sees the dark curse sitting on a locked box.
      "i've been expecting you." he says. "it seems you've bought a friend with you too, it was supposed to just be you diana." diana looked confused, "it was supposed to be just you diana." played in her head on repeat.
the guardian spirit reaches rebecca and diana and stands in front of the two holding their arms out in a defensive manner.
      "and they're here too? wow, you really like dragging your friends with you don't you?" he tauntingly questions. the guardian looks at diana.
they grab both of her hands and places their hand over hers.
      "diana, my child, how about we turn into the celestial guardian again and cast him away again?!" the guardian asks trying not to show any hint of desperation in their voice. the dark curse scoffs.
     "here he goes with his little act.." he says. diana felt overwhelmed.
       "i—i don't think—"
          "please! again! we can turn into the celestial guardian again! just imagine how easy it'll be to escape from here and just break the curse officially!" diana didn't know what to do. the dark curse was planning on possessing her and the guardian was pressuring her into turning into the celestial guardian.

diana shakes her head no and steps back. guardian looks at her with a dissatisfied look.
"listen diana." the dark curse starts as his voice sounds completely un-disoriented. "i can sense that you want very powerful magic-"
"i don't want magic! i don't want power! i already have what i need!" diana shouts as her voice cracks. the dark curse glares at her.
the guardian holds their hand out towards her and she flinches.
"trust me diana.." guardian says, the dark curse shakes his head in disappointment. diana turns away from the two spirits and rebecca tries her best to comfort her.
the dark curse holds the guardians hand and guardian looks at him.
"ever heard of the legend of two spirits merging together?" dark curse asks, guardian nods and looks at him.
"are you asking to do that..?" guardian asks and dark curse nods. guardian sighs and merges with the dark curse.

rebecca and diana looks behind them to see a new spirit.
"dios mío.." diana mutters. the guardians charm design changed from a closed eye to an open eye.
"while the dark curse and guardian is away! the cursed guardian is out to play!" cursed guardian chirps.

⛈️