Chapter 1

Devin
"You know what you need to do dev, right?"
I look up at my dads and see them staring at me like I'm some crazy person with four heads
"yes, dads. I've got this I've done many missions similar to this one so I don't understand why THIS one out of all the other ones I've done is freaking you out the most?" At this point, the show they had been watching had Been paused now their full attention on me with a look that looked like they were going to start one of those "talks" with me.
" Dads I think I'll be alright, stop being a pain! All I have to do is get this girl to like me so I can get insight into her dad's business, how hard can that be" They both look at me like I'm a child doing some crazy big job that I can't handle. I've done many missions like this and they always end up completed so I don't understand why this one is making them act this way. In sync, they sight and hand me the file
"Dev honey we need you to think when you do this mission we can't have you messing this one up, that man is very dangerous and no one really knows how deep this business of his gets " I sit beside them and nod understanding where they're coming from. Sometimes my judgment gets in the way of work and that cannot happen at least not for the next few weeks.
"We can talk about this more tomorrow. I'm pretty stumped I was in the gym with Malic and trust me he's not an easy guy to put to the floor "Dads look at each other and whisper some 'Oh god' and 'Sometimes I think she forgets she's a girl' as I walk into the kitchen. Knowing what I want I head right for the fridge getting all the components for a grilled cheese setting all my goods on the kitchen table I start to make my magic. I pull out my phone to look up anything that could help me at all with the mission. I couldn't find much on him but I did find an article that claimed his wife had passed during a cross-fire shootout while at a restaurant for their anniversary. It had also said that they had one child. Elora in the article described her as a sweet marshmallow.
"Huh, a marshmallow" I turn my phone off and flip the sandwich, salivating with the sight of the nice crisp edges. Once it's done I make my way to my room
"Gnight dads LOVE YOU!!"
"We love you!!" Both dads said in union. Walking up to my room I look down at this Devine piece of art that is about to be demolished in seconds. I hop on my bed and put on the L word on and after a few seconds, Miss Stella Marie comes out from god knows and rubs her soft coat on my arm. Once she realizes i have food she prances to the bits i have yet to eat and starts to sniff and lick the pieces, once she gets the chance i see her steal it and run. I grab the file from next to me and spread the papers all around my bed, looking at each one but one in particular catches my sight i pick up the photo and am immediately captivated. this girl is stunning she has this doll like aura to her witch makes her look so fragile i just want to keep her safe from the evil her dad is revolving her around. She has the most captivating eyes and beautiful silk hair that looks as dark as the nights sky , and the slimmest body I've ever seen on anyone. she has to be the utter most beautiful woman I've ever layed eyes on.
If I'm going to be constantly be around this doll it might be difficult to get this job done. I end up reading more into her and apparently she loves ballet revolves her whole life around it, but when her mom died she just stoped going. Which is terrible. She's just turned 18 TODAY huh ironic. I decide to text Malic if there was going to be a party tonight. because trust and belive he will know about it , in seonds theres a ping on my phone
'Hey dev, ofc there is that chick elora just turned 18. and dads theowing her a huge party. pick you up @ 8?"
"Sounds good"
I put all the information back into the folder and hop off the bed when i see miss Marie Rolling out from under my bed, I quickly pick her up and kiss her nose, her purrs becoming uneven when i start to rub her chin and belly. setting her back on my bed wile i zoom to my closet for a lowkey outfit. something that wont atract too many people.

HIII LADYBUGS!!  I know the chapter is a bit short but I'll make it up to you next chapter!!!Love u alll❤️ please vote   im going bto try to be consistent

HIII LADYBUGS!! I know the chapter is a bit short but I'll make it up to you next chapter!!!
Love u alll❤️
please vote 
im going bto try to be consistent