you noticed!?

After a few days you began to see more and more golden glints around but before you could identify what it was it was gone, but today was the day... Today you were going to find out what was going on!

You were in a wooded area with a clearing so you could hopefully spot anyone nearby.

A few minutes later you heard a sound and pounced were you though whatever it was could be and you made contact.

The thing grunted.

You opened your eyes to see the golden guard beneath you, and you were terrified. "S-sorry I'm sooo sorry..."

He lifted his head. "Not even a first date and you're already on me?" He was laughing hard and you could hear a small echo inside his mask.

You were stunned, what should or could you say? You thought for a second a blurted out. "Well- maybe we would've had one if you'd actually talk to me!" You covered your mouth.

He went still and all you could hear was his heartbeat, it was soothing.. after a few quiet seconds he finally spoke up. "Well... Let's have our first."

Your face when red and you looked away. "Uh... Yah, let's." You thought for a second. "Only if I get to see you though.~"

"Hmmm..." He thought for a bit. "The name's Hunter so meet me were you first saw me, ok?"

"Yah I got it" your heart beat a tad faster as you replayed his name over and over again in your mind.

And with that he was gone.