Prologue

[ LEARN TO BE HAPPY, ]
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

[ LEARN TO BE HAPPY, ]ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

. . .

Seriously?! No!"

"My my, why are you so defensive? Your opinion doesn't even matter in this,"

"I'm his fa-"

"You two can't go a day without fighting, can you?" The curly haired boy interrupted the fight between the animal hybrid and the homeless looking pro-hero.

"Izuku," Aizawa called out to the boy, his furrowed eyebrows lightly relaxing.

Aizawa Shota! Pro Hero, Eraserhead.
Quirk - Erasure: the ability to temporarily erase other people's powers simply by looking at them.

Izuku huffed, giving the man a pointed look. "I could hear you yelling from a mile away, no wonder you're Hizashi-san's husband." Izuku rolled his eyes.

Midoriya[Aizawa] Izuku! U.A.'s Principal's apprentice.
Quirk - Flame Manipulation: the ability to manipulate fire ᴇʀʀᴏʀ!! ᴍᴏʀᴇ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴠɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴅᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ Qᴜɪʀᴋ ᴛᴇꜱᴛ.

He walked towards them, "What are you two arguing over now?" Crossing his arms, Izuku narrowed his eyes at the two pro heroes.

Nezu smiled like he always did, dark eyes glinting, "Now now, Izuku! No need to look at me like that, I'm not at fault here."

Nezu! Pro Hero, Mr. Principle!
Quirk - High Spec: the ability to possess and hone a high level of intelligence that surpasses that of human.

"Are you trying to say I'm at blame, Nezu?" Aizawa scowled, his eye twitching in annoyance. "Well, while I am not pointing fingers, you were the one that Izuku could hear yelling." Nezu retorted, a smile on his face.

"You-"

"Ahem." Izuku finally interrupted, unamused.

Aizawa and Nezu both turned to face him.

Izuku sighed, tired of his shitty life. "Again, what are you two arguing over?" A better question would be, what did he do in his last life to deserve this?

Aizawa and Nezu slowly turn to each other, making eye contact, Nezu with a creepy grin and Aizawa with a frozen face. A feeling of dread filled Izuku's guts.

"...Don't say it." Aizawa warned. Nezu's smile stretches even more,

"IZUKU, WOULD YOU LIK–"
"SHUT UP YOU DAM-"