Chapter 2

(A/N: aye I made a thing) ^

I looked around the classroom hoping no one had seen the encounter between the professor and I. I looked back into his emerald green eyes which locked with my brown ones for a brief second before he straightened up his posture, towering over me, and walked back to the front of the room. I could feel everyone's eyes burning into me for a long time until the professor drew their attention to the front of the classroom.

"English. What is English? It can be many things. The English language is a complex string of words, sounds, and both figurative and literal terms that when put together create communication." His arms moved in different directions, adding emphasis on certain words.

Throughout the whole class I was intrigued and tempted to study every single one of his features that made him stunningly beautiful. No notes were taken the entire class, he only talked to us as if we were merely having a conversation.

As the class drew to an end, the professor continuously looked up at me as if to make sure I remembered what he had asked me to do.

Finally, people began filing out of the classroom. I stayed seated until everyone had left. I looked up to see him staring intensely at me before he lifted his hand and waved it in my direction, indicating for me to approach him.

"Ye-Yes?" I stuttered as I walked over to him, his eyes watching my every move as he towered over me.

"When I saw you walk in here, I couldn't help but imagine what you would look like bent over my desk."

Oh.

I could feel my cheeks instantly burn red, all the embarrassment in the world dawning on me as he took a step closer to my small frame.

"Um, Mr. Styles, don't you think-"

"Please, call me Harry." He bit his bottom lip, looking me up and down.

"H-Harry, don't you think we should just keep this professional? I don't think I want this," I waved a hand in the space between us. "Sorry.."

I was scared to make eye contact. When I finally looked up I was expecting sorrow in his eyes, disappointment maybe, but what I found was anger, absolute rage.

He grabbed my arm tightly. I winced under his grip before he spoke, his voice lower than before.

"I don't take no for an answer." He said, fire in his eyes. "I get what I want, when I want it; and now, I want you." He paused before he continued, "And I will have you." He finally let go of my hand. I looked down to see a bruise forming on my wrist.

I felt my eyes burning but I refused to let him see me cry. I stomped out the door into the empty hallway. I let the tears flow, not sure exactly what I was crying for, but either way upset at Harry. I only walked a few steps before large hands wrapped around my waist and tugged me around to face Harry.

His hands were placed on my cheeks, making me flinch under his touch. A fire seemed to ignite on my skin as his touch came in contact with it. He wiped away a tear running down my cheek with his thumb.

"Why have you been crying?" He said, only loud enough for me to hear, even though we were the only ones in the hallway. He seemed significantly more sweet and vulnerable than he was just a moment ago.

"You.." I held up my hand, showing him the damage he made. His face fell and he opened his mouth as if he was about to say something, but I stopped him.

"Just.. Leave me alone please." I walked away from him, his touch leaving me, and the fire that was previously there was suddenly extinguished.

...

Harry's POV

She exerted a type of beauty and innocence I hadn't seen before. Her soft personality and intelligence coalesced together to form an aura of pure perfection. She seemed physically and emotionally too perfect for someone as fucked up as me. I barely knew this girl, but I could tell that her past was filled with happiness, and purity, the past she deserved. The present she was living in shows her dedication: getting into the college of her dreams, trying to have the time of her life when really, I was just going to ruin it for her. And finally, her future. God knows it was brighter than mine. She has big plans for herself, what she will do in her years in college, and thereafter. Who knew I was going to be the one to ruin all of this for her?

...

"She refused me. That's fucking new." I cursed under my breath as I took another swig from the beer bottle in my hand.

"Are you alright?" Someone said from behind me. I turned around to a quite attractive female. She seemed like the type I usually bring home, nice body, nice face, possibly snobby attitude.

"Fuck off I'm not in the mood." I said, my face so close to hers that her face scrunched up as the smell of alcohol on my breath met her nose. She simply walked away with a scoff without saying anything else.

"Damn dude you need to chill." I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see one of my friends, Liam. "Since when do you turn down the opportunity to fuck someone?" He laughed. "She was hot too."

"Jesus Liam I'm not in the fucking mood mate" I said in an agitated tone. I was still pondering over why she had turned me down.

"What's up your ass then?" He asked.

"Just this girl. She just pissed me off today at work and-"

"Ahhhh a student." He winked. "What's her name?"

I thought for a second. I hadn't even learned the girl's name. It surprised me that I hadn't looked for it on my roster. "Well fuck. I don't know."

But now I was going to find out.