What boss would like you?

Sorry for the updaten't, I just got interested into creepypastas, japanese mythology, DOORS (I did beat it), and other stuff.

Aries: Da Radiance (I am sorry) OR the Broken Vessel. Your choice.
        Radiance: You spent time with the Radiance. You two played different games. (MY AU)
        Broken Vessel: You and the Broken Vessel stayed in the City of Tears and created some crafts.

Taurus: Every boss! You are now everyone's favorite!

Gemini: Watcher knights, Uumuu, and Hornet. You're also good friends with the dreamers.

Cancer: The Mantis Lords like you heh

Leo: Every boss as well! Well... Maybe not the Radiance though.

Virgo: Hollow. They see you as someone that doesn't give up easily. They also want to learn how you fight.

Libra: The Nailmasters and Hornet. They like your fighting skills and how calm you are when fighting. Very balanced and strong.

Scorpio:

Sagittarius: GRIMM THE GRIMM and NIGHTMARE KING GRIMM

Capricorn: Radiance. She used to envy you, but soon, you two became neutral friends. You sometimes helped her, and visited her in the dream realm.

Aquarius: Mossy! You are awesome.

Pisces: Pure Vessel / H O L L O W K N I G H T . They used to unlike you, but now they like you!