The Crossroad Chapter 2: Meant To Be Part 1

God answered my prayers to see her but ayoko syang nahihirapan. She was sitting to a wheel chair and smiled at me. Habang ako one step at the time pumunta sa kanya at napaluha at lumuhod sa tabi niya.

She wept my tears and says bakit ako umiiyak na buhay pa sya. I replied that it shed of joy because I found her. Madami akong gustong sabihin sa kanya pero amg lumabas ay "Beatriz, mahal na mahal kita at matagal na kitang hinahanap. I hope it is never too late for us." She smiled and replied "I was afraid, Kean. I was afraid na di kita masamahan nang matagal. I was afraid na di matupad ang mga pangako mo para sa atin, sa akin. I was afraid of losing you. I was afraid of letting you go."

I cried and said "You know what, it was answered already. Just to see you was a miracle for me. Alam mo ba kung gaano ako kasaya ng makita kita ngayon and I wasn't too late to see you, to hold you, to tell things I've wanted you to hear and specially to love you infinitely."

She hugged me and apologized to me sincerely in living me without consent. I told her "Beatriz, can we just be us? I know it's so fast but I was thinking of this since a year and a half and I was sure about it. The first time I saw you that was the day I believed in love, in destiny. I don't care if iiwanan mo ko but I knew and I believed we will see each other again." She said "Thank you for searching me Kean. Thank You coz God sent me an angel like you to protect me and realizes me that I was meant to be loved and in loved. This must be the sign kung saan pinagtagpo tayo ulit, and I will grab that chance at di na ko tatakbo ulit."

I smiled and said excitedly "Tayo na? Is it a yes?". She said "More than yes". We hugged each other. That was the day we were going to start our forever. I haven't the plan to continue my documentation about the Tadhana because I will make one of my own with her.