Chapter 1

The Lee family were sitting around their dinning table. You can't really hear anything other than their breathing, and the sound of the chopsticks and spoons.

Since his father passed away, their family hasn't been the same. Especially Felix and his mother.
They weren't that close even before, but after the said incident she became more cold and hard on him.

She would've rathered if Leeknow took over the company instead of Felix, since he's the older son.
And after Leeknow made it clear that being a CEO of his father's company is not something he would like to do, she for some reason got even madder on Felix.

But that doesn't mean the brothers have a bad relationship. Not at all. Felix loves his older brother with his whole heart, he has so much respect for the older.
And Leeknow is the same, he never felt jealous or threatened by Felix.

Back to the present. They were having their peaceful dinner before Felix decided to drop out an interesting information. He didin't even bother look up at his mother, he didn't care anymore. Its been long since he stopped doing so.

"I want our company to collaborate with H.corporation"
"You mean the Hwangs?"
Leeknow was confused as to why his brother suddenly decided to collaborate with such a strong family like the Hwangs. More of all, he was confused why would Felix talk about this with their mom.
"Yes I want them to be a forever partner of ours"

"You know the Hwangs won't accept that right? Mr.Hwang is very strict about his partnerships, especially the long term ones"
Mrs.Lee is right. So she too was confused, she thought that her son is really stupid to have such idea.
"I thought this through, and I have an idea how to make this deal work"

Felix finally looked up from his plate, just to find both his brother and mother looking at him.
"I want to marry his son"

Yeah Leeknow didn't actually expect that, he didn't think his brother is brave enough to say such a thing infront of his mother.
Mrs.Lee on the other hand was flabbergasted, she didn't think Felix would actually even think about this.
Felix didn't even change his expressions.

"He has an omega son who is the same age as me, after thinking this through, I realised that this would be the best idea to convince Mr.Hwang to collaborate with us. Plus my dad always wanted this collaboration to happen, and I heard that Mr.Hwang is open to marriage proposals"

"No"

Leeknow knew already that this would be a long night.

"I'm not asking, I'm saying. I'm the CEO, and I'm doing what's best for the company."

Felix wanted to make it clear, that he is not asking for permission, he is telling her his already made decision.

"What best for the company shouldn't have you marrying all of our partner's sons"

"And I'm not doing that, but we both know that this collaboration is important for us."

"Leeknow say something"

What would he say, he knew why his brother is doing this, but he also knew his mother would get even madder if came against her. Yet still.

"Mom I think Felix is not a child, he can take great decisions for the company's good."

"Thanks hyung. Now all I want you to do, is to go talk with Mr.Hwang about this"

Even if his mom did not approve, she can't do anything about it. She knows that Felix would do anything he wants, so she should be glad he even bothered to tell her.

But that doesn't mean she agrees to his decision, she definitely don't.
Mrs.Lee refused to be a part of this, that's why after Felix told them that he already booked a meeting with Mr.Hwang, the next day Leeknow went there by himself.