。・:*:・゚★ₙₒ Cₒₙₜᵣₒₗ- ᵣₐy - ₛₘᵤₜ / Fₗᵤff。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

(Don't judge my smut writing 😡✊🏿)

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Word Count: 973

{Rays POV}

Me and my girlfriend, Y/n were at a party. Just a normal party like the usual Friday night, this party was different though. She was wearing a black skin tight dress, I wasn't worried about guys checking her out or trying to flirt with her or anything.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

I was just worried on how my body reacts to my imagination, fuck she just looked so beautiful in the dress. I couldn't help but think what I could do to her right now, that was till Fuckshit hit my arm. I looked over to hear him say, "Just go over there."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Fuck you talkin bout?" I said even though I knew he knew, "Go to your girl," he said pointing at her. I got up and walked over to her.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

{Y/n's POV}

I was talking to my friends while sitting on the kitchen counter, "Yo I heard Fuckshit fucks like shit," Angela said giggling. I laughed a little bit when I saw my boyfriend, Ray walk towards me.

。・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚☆

He walked to me and grabbed my hand, he got me off the counter and took me to an empty room. He locked the door and I knew what was coming, (A/N: get it cuz. Yeah I'll stop 😨)

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

He grabbed my waist and kissed me, he had one hand on my waist and one on my neck. He put me against a wall getting more aggressive with the kisses, I put my hands around his neck while he was kissing my neck. I was heavily breathing while he was still getting aggressive with kissing me.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

When he hit a spot on my neck, I accidentally whimpered into the kiss. I felt his smile on my neck and since my dress was partly covering my collarbone, he started unzipping it.