getting the clothes and hanging out

time skip by one week.

I went into the poison type team star base. I'm here to pick up the clothes I said going behind the curtains to see Atticus. oh, you're here lady moon Atticus said. yes, I am but I'm not sure if the others will make it today because there with Inazuma's little Ninja I said! anyway here your clothes and Hori Atticus said as I looked at the Hori and teleported all of them to my base. (what the Hori looks like is below and you can change it if you want.)

thank you this is good enough and do you want to hang out today I asked Atticus

thank you this is good enough and do you want to hang out today I asked Atticus. don't you have training with Eri asked Atticus. I did have it today but after yesterday's training she released my Pokémon don't need training I said. oh, ok then Atticus said  as I teleported us to the Uyuu Restaurant ill pay for it I said as we walked in. lady moon you don't need to pay for you or your friend Mr Okazaki appearing from behind the counter. ok I said as Mr Okazaki showed us our table.   what can  I get for you and your  friend to share Erika would be more than happy to cook for you he said can I have some Tonkosu ramen I asked sure lady moon what about the man next to you he asked. surprise me this is only my 2nd time having food from inazuma he said contently. ok ill see  what she can do lady moon but after she hears this she will cook to much for the gentleman that reminds me of Sayu Mr Okazaki said. who's Sayu asked Atticus.  she a little ninja that wonders around inazuma that people mistake for a kid I said. can you also ask her for 7 boxes of sacra mochi to take back to plada I asked Mr Okazaki. sure young kitsune he said. domo arigatou gozai masu sir I said as my tails wagged and someone came in. I turned my head and seen Ayaka. 

konnichiwa wakai kix she said. konnichiwa Ayaka I said as I went to hug her. Ayaka this is my new friend Atticus, Atticus this is my anty Ayaka I said as I hugged her. (like picture bellow)

I need to go I'm busy with clan work Ayaka said ok bye I said as she left

I need to go I'm busy with clan work Ayaka said ok bye I said as she left. bye me and Atticus said as she left.  I have a feeling we need to go back to the base, can you please put them in boxes to go I asked the owner. sure lady moon he said as he went to get the boxes. lets go i said as we teleported back to the house.

fun facts about yae miko y/n 

unlike the other team star leaders her, Estella, Elisa and nahida never became the bully's they despised.

she try's to stop the team star grunts from bullying people.

she used to be friends with nimona but after the team star incident nimona didn't want to be involved with her.

she is aware of the rumours  about the team star leaders that go around at the time were the player enrols at the school.

she's friends with arven.

they might meet scaramoche but only for 1 chapter.

i might update less

they might meet night raven collage.

I will maybe make them transfer to night raven collage.

she knows Crowley and he is scared of her and Estella. (and eri once he meets her)

Crowley doesn't want her to know about what he did to yuu because she will berry him 56 feet under ground.