Happy 18th Birthday, Kailey!

The date was April 19th, 2023. Let's see what's happening in Negi Root City today. Kailey Bumstead (Eager Believer) can be seen on her computer talking to her girlfriend Lindsey Meyers (Liar) on Zoom.

Liar: So you're graduating high school this year, huh?

Eager Believer: Yep.

Liar: I still have a year left to go.

Eager Believer: What about your friend? What's her name?

Liar: You mean Freida (Faker)?

Eager Believer: Yeah.

Liar: Yeah, she's graduating this year, too. My parents and I are going to see her graduate at the Lunar Home. In fact, every high school senior and college senior are graduating there.

Eager Believer: Cool. I feel like I haven't been there before.

Liar: When was the last time I've been at the Lunar Home? Maybe last year, on Otome's birthday.

Eager Believer: When is Lord Otome's birthday?

Liar: I think it's June 15th.

Eager Believer: June 15th. Okay.

Liar: I hope there's gonna be a bomb party after the graduation.

Eager Believer: Me too.

Liar: By the way, happy birthday, Kailey.

Eager Believer: Thanks. I'm turning 18.

Liar: Now you're an adult.

Eager Believer: Yep.

Liar: Will you be excited to leave high school? Or sad?

Eager Believer: Hmm... I'll most likely be excited. But I'll be a little sad, too.

Liar: Aww...

And so, Kailey and Lindsey talked for a few more minutes until they both had to leave for school.

Jaden: And that's it for this birthday one-shot. Happy birthday, Eager Believer and also happy 13th anniversary to the song of the same name. I'll see you guys next time!