EBonus Trivial Y/n

Y/n had decided to take on a game on his own. He walked for a while before coming to one of those typical work buildings. He walked through the laser border to see that there are only 4 other men in this game too. He went to the table and picked up the phone.

Woman's Voice: Please wait for the game to commence, there are currently 5 participants.

Young man: Hey.

Y/n: Hi.

Zero: I'm Zero.

Y/n: Y/n.

Zero: You seem like the smart type. If this is a team game, you wanna team up?

Y/n: Sure.

Y/n's thoughts: I've heard of this guy. He may be trying to let my guard down if this is a game of Hearts.

Zero's thoughts: He thinks I'm going to betray him. I better let him and me build up trust.

The tune was heard from their phones.

Woman's Voice: Registration is now closed. There are a total of 5 participants. The game will now commence.

Zero: This is just like old times.

Y/n: I knew I recognized you.

Woman's Voice: Difficulty: Ace of Clubs.

Y/n: This one is obviously the easiest game since it's a team game and it's an ace

Zero: Yep.

Woman's Voice: Game: Trivial Quiz. Will all players please stand in the grey circle outlines.

The players noticed all of the grey circles on the floor. They obeyed and stood inside each one. All of a sudden, out of the floor came clear tubes that the players are all inside of now.

Woman's Voice: Please put whatever hand you like through the ring you see inside your tank.

As soon as Y/n stuck his hand down through the metal ring that was on the wall of the tank, it tightened and locked his wrist in it like a handcuff. The same was done with the other players.

Zero: Looks like we're not going anywhere from these tanks!

Y/n: Does anyone else notice the numbers on your tanks?!

Everyone else: Yeah!

The numbers start from 1 near the bottom and went up to a 10 that's basically higher than their heads.

Y/n: I think they correspond to something important!

Zero: They definitely do!

The big screen in front of them on the wall got their attention.

Woman's Voice: Rules: Players will be taking turns answering questions that are asked to you. It is able to be any type of question. You will need to answer the question within 10 seconds and there are no multiple choices. If you get the question wrong or run out of time to answer, water will fill your tank up one number. If you answer incorrectly 10 times, it is game over. You will drown in the water and you will die. Assisting other players is NOT prohibited. Certain questions will be called Flood Questions that if answered incorrectly, the water will fill up 5 numbers. Time limit: 1 hour. When 1 hour has passed, all players who have not drowned will win. Furthermore, every 10 minutes, the questions will get harder. Heads up: The final question will be a sudden death round. No help can be given to the player who will answer it.