mystification

"C'mon what are you waiting for ??" I.n says while keeping an eye on his surroundings.

" Nothing " chris says while frowning and keeping the ipad in his bag.

" They are currently in the main room, i tracked their location ." I.n says.

" Ok inform everyone and let's go there." chris says while getting his gun ready.

Han is still arguing with himself about the drama and how much he regrets not watching it.

" Seems like universe hates me, ah i wanted to watch it so badly,God why would you do that." han says while rolling his eyes.

*Beep*

"Umm excuse me what the actual fuck-" han says while litreally giving side eye

*
*

"This boy- is making me go nuts fs, who tf is that much dramatic, it's clearly a notification-" chris says while getting his gun ready and watching han from a ipad

"Is it a bomb lmfao- if it is wow i am dying thank god you heard me" han says

*Beep*

"Ahhh it's a notification- lmfao my wish" han fake cries

*
*

"Hyunjin be alert, you are making sounds" changbin rolls his eyes.

"Bitch ik how to fight." Hyunjin dramatically cries

"Chris i hate you." Changbin

"Who doesn't." Hyunjin

*
*

"Wait an ipad- bitch- wtf-"han says while taking the ipad out from the back seat.

"Ahh God i love you, umm no one would mind if i watch bed friends ryt- ryttt-" han smirks

"Don't be suspicious, don't be suspicious" han says while trying to get access in ipad.

"Anddddd done, fuck you all imma watch mah drama". Han squeeks

Suddenly there are loud bangs, screamings, this continues for about 10 mins and then nothing but complete silence.

*Knock*
*Knock*

"Umm what the actual fck-" han says while pausing his drama.

*
*
"Hyunjin what the fuck are you doing?"
"Changbin there is someone outside our van"
"Ohh don't tell me? Run save him."

Without even letting changbin complete, hyunjin runs to the van.

"C'mon hyunjin you got this" hyunjin says to himself while running.

"Chris someone's outside the van"
"What the fuck are you doing then?" Chris says while panting

"Seungmin is hurt, i am taking him to the safe room." Felix says

Too much going at the same time, everyone is worried, someone is fighting, someone is hurt and what not. But the only thing on hyunjin's mind is han, he have no idea why is he caring about him so much, he hates him more likely he hated him.

*
*
" Hyunjin is on the way"
"Ahh fuck."
*
*

"Leave him you fucking bastard." Hyunjin's last word before that guy runs off with han on his shoulder.

Hyunjin falls on his knees panting, a tear leave his eyes, he quickly wipes his tears when he hears chris.

"I am sorry chris, i-i couldn't-"
"It's okay. Felix take seungmin to the mansion, changbin, i.n and lee know come with me. And hyunjin suit yourself and back to the mansion."

Hyunjin quickly gets up
"I will come with you chris."
"Fine."
*
*
"Changbin have you tracked them?"
"Yes lee know go straight and then take a left turn."
"Be fast." Chris frowns
*
*
" What the hell is wrong with me? Do i l-? No i do not love him and i never will, shit why did i cry? Is he safe there? C'mon i can't stop thinking about him,"

"Hyunjin what are you thinking?"
"Oh nothing changbin"

"Lee know turn right and we are here."
"Are you ok?"
"Yes changbin i am fine."
"You sure buddy?"
"Yeahhh buddy" hyunjin smiles

"Ok guys i will be the first one to go there , then after exact 10 minutes you guys come, is that clear?"

"Ok"
"Yes"
"Hmm"

Chris enters the building, the only thing he hears his han screaming and shouting , it's the first time in 2 years his heart aches for someone. Shaking his thoughts off, he continues to move.
*
*
"Please it's hurting stop."
"Oh it hurts?" Says while gripping on han's jawline.
He harshly throws han on the ground and bents down to his level.
"Guys look at this hoe, screaming."
"Lmfao i don't care, he looks so tempting, i just wanna fuck him."
"Yea yea, after boss."

"I-i- am not an o-object, you cannot fuck me."

"Oh really?" The "boss" enters the room
He bents down to his level and harshly kisses him
"Seems like you are already marked" he says as his gaze fall on han's neck

"It must be that bastard."

He slaps han as he was continuously crying, he starts to take off han's sweatpant and underwear.

"Pppleaasee sttop" han begs

Chris is still searching for the room. After a minute, he hears han screaming, this time it was much more loud this time and it holds pain.

Chris just runs and runs untill he founds a light flickering and he knew it was the room.
He bargs in and saw the ugly sight.
He was inside han, han's arms were held by two people. Han's screaming in pain, his tears won't stop flowing. Chris looses his mind for a minute but gets himself together just for him.

"Bang"
Chris shoots two men.

"Who tf-"
Chris didn't even let him finish and shoots him.

"Ohh ohh look who is here, aww see your master is finally here."

"Fucking leave him"

The boss holds a gun against han's head.

"And what made you think like that mister chris?"

"I'll fucking kill you."
"Before that see him die."

"Don't you dare-"
"Cchr-is pplease save mee" han cries mercilessly
*
*
*
"Shall we go inside?"
"Hyunjin it's only been 5 minutes, calm down."
"Yes, i have been observing you for a while, why are you so anxious?"
"Nn-no i am not, why would i be?"
" Are you nervous about han?"
"No i am not"
"Then why are you in such a hurry?"
"Ahh i just want to go back to the mansion and lay down on mah bed."
"Whatever, ik it's not the truth."
"Shup up you guys."
"Yea yea whatever"

Ofc hyunjin's lying, his heart feels completely the opposite of what he described, hyunjin just cant stop thinking about han, it feels like his heart aches more than anyone in here, he just wants to see his smile again even if he hated and it annoyed the hell out of him.
*
*
*

"I'll not shoot him, if you agree to do one thing."
"Bark? His jaw clenches
"Woah woah calm down mister chris."
"Just fucking say it."
"Take a chill pill, just sit on your knees and apologize and say i loose and you win."
" C-chris lllet hhimm kiilll m-m-mee, don't listen to him."
"Ahh c'mon whore" he slaps han

"Ok i will do it"
"Fucking shoot it kevin"

"Chris nooo"

Will chris listen to han? Or is he  just gonna let his pride down?
And what is wrong with hyunjin? Why does  he feel soft for han? Is he in love?
What about chris? What happened two years ago?