Prologue: Wha- Elysia?

Kiana: Rate my Great Great Great Great Great Great Great (untold amount of "Greats" later.) grandpa's setup!

(Meme of the day, rate KeBin's setup)

Welcome to the rewrite of "Saving An Era As True HOR!" I hope both new and old readers enjoy this story more or just as much when compared to the original.

Name: means the person who is talking.
"__" means speaking.
POV: Is the current perspective.
*__* means sound.
CAPITAL means loud noise.
<__> means talking over radio.
'__' means thoughts.
And none of the above means a description of the surroundings, objects, or actions.

And with that out of the way I hope you all enjoy this rewrite and now time for the prologue to start!

Your view starts in the sky with peaceful sounds until something came falling down from the sky.

MC: "WHY AM I IN THE SKY?!"

The thing that came falling out of the sky was of course our MC.

Some of you readers are probably wondering "why is the MC falling from the sky?"

Well let us go back to the beginning of where it all started.

The screen then turned into the pause button before rewinding back to a street where someone in a jacket was looking at a phone waiting for the crossing light to turn green.

This person is the MC and he was playing Honkai Impact on his phone despite the fact that it took almost all of the space on his phone and also required him to bring a battery pack and charger cord just so his phone doesn't die super fast.

The MC is seen rolling for the weapon of Bronya's herrscher of truth battle suit but since he wasn't a hard core grinding type player he didn't have many crystals, only enough for two ten pulls on Bronya's weapon.

The MC spent one 10 pull already but didn't really get anything good, mostly money and other basic items.

MC: 'Please just give me the weapon! That's all I want! Please!' He thought.

But just as he was about to do another ten pull somebody bumped into him.

MC: 'Oi?! Wait... Why is that kid running onto the street?! There isn't a green light to cross!'

Then someone yelled or practically screamed.

???: Ellis!

(I know... my naming sense SUCKS).

Ellis: Huh?

The little girl now named Ellis who had bumped into the MC, was now standing in the middle of the road.

Then a truck started coming down the street while honking (apparently the word honking is a cuss word in another language.) it's horn, the truck didn't seem to be trying to slow down as it approached the little girl.