023

💋Friday September 7,2017
Chicago, Illinois

 💋Friday September 7,2017Chicago, Illinois

💋Konstance Pov

"Bitch you actually doing this?" Mariah asked.

"Hell yeah she doing it." "Key his fucking car, and slit his fucking tires." Ari said.

"That's his car right there, stop." I said.

"I got the hammer." Ari said.

Of course he by Breanna.

"Oouu and that's her fucking car.. yeah this the bitch house." I said.

"To be honest, ion think this a good idea y'all." Mariah said.

"Mariah you so damn scary, see Konstance I told you we should've just went on a two man mission." Ari said.

"I don't care, I ain't tryna go to jail cause y'all bitches wanna vandalize this nigga car, bust out his windows and key his car and shit." Mariah said.

"Me personally I don't give a fuck." "My mugshot gone be nice and fucking beautiful." I said.

"Nah bitch fuck that we ain't going to jail." "Come let's hurry up and get this shit over with so we could shake the spot." Ari said.

"Give me the hammer." I said.

"Wait bitch." Ari said.

"Ari give me the fucking hammer."

"Damn here you so aggressive."

Bitch I feel like Jazmine Sullivan.

I started with the key of course, and and went all the way around the fucking car. Then I hammered each and every one of his fucking windows.

"Ari you got the knife?" I asked.

"Hell yeah.. here."

I stabbed each tire.

"Bitch see somebody coming let's go." Ari said.

"Oh shit."

"Come on bitch hurry up let's go.. Mariah drive off!"

"Period Konstance.. now his trifling ass stuck over there." Ari said.

"Y'all really think he give a fuck about being stuck at one of his hoes house." Mariah said.