15(Old)

^Y/n Narration^

Finally- A Kuzukiri station! 

I walked up and ordered a bowl. 

"You're one of those first years, yeah?" The cook asked as he prepared the bowl.

"Yeah... We're on lunch break right now, but you probably knew that, with the influx of customers." I said, as I played with my hair, which was getting longer than preferred.

"Actually, I haven't gotten many customers. Maybe twenty as of yet." He told me, causing me to hum.

"That sucks. I guess Kuzukiri is an acquired taste..." I shrugged, with a small laugh.

"Yeah, but that's why I cook it. It's not much, but it's honest work." The man claimed, with a complacent breath.

"Understandable," I commented, as I looked at the passing students.

With that said, he had placed down a bowl of Kuzukiri with various spices or sauces.

"Thank you." I thanked him, bowing my head shortly, and quickly putting in my preferred sauce and spices.

He smiled at me before returning his seat.

"So, how long have you wanted to become a Hero, kid?" He asked, breaking the silence.

"Hmm... I guess, from the first moment, I met All-Might. I mean, he saved me, so, of course, I'd want to be like him... But I also want to see the smile of hope on other people's faces." I thought aloud while scratching my neck to get an itch off.

"Understandable. All-Might, that guy really knows what it means to be a Hero. I mean, he's only begun to slow down now, after so many years. I bet he's been overworking himself, that seems like All-Might." The cook smiled as he looked at the stadium.

"...Yeah. That's pretty much on the dot." I chuckled, before taking a bit of Kuzukiri with my chopsticks.

Silence returned for a few moments, and I saw another person join me at the Kuzukiri station. Momo.

I turned to her, and she didn't seem to be as mad as before so that's good. Was it because I was carrying Uraraka? I'll have to ask her.

"Hey, Momo," I spoke, as the cook got up to begin cooking.

"Yes, Y/n?" Momo asked, looking away from me.

"Why were you mad? Was it because I was carrying Uraraka?" I asked her, and she seemed to jump. 

'I was on the dot.' I noted, and let Momo respond.

"No... Why would someone like me even think of that? I understand that it was the best formation the two of you could come up with." Momo declared, a huff of air coming from her after saying this.

'Momo... Since when were you a tsundere?' I mentally asked, confused.

"Ahem... Alright. Well, then I guess I'll go see what Uraraka is doing..." I said, slowly standing up.

"Ah- Wait..." Momo spoke up, getting me to pause.

"Yes?" I asked her with a simple stare.

"Can you... Just hang out with me for a while? Until the games start back up." Momo spoke, finally speaking.

"Why didn't you say that from the beginning?" I smiled, sitting back down.

"Jerk." She stated quietly.

"Tsundere." Y/n retorted sarcastically.

"I am not." She countered.

"Says the one that just got upset over me going to see what another girl was doing. It's almost like you have a crush on me." I chuckled, trying to see if she would admit it to me.