•That didn't go as planned•

~Scott's POV~
"May I be excused." Shit what was I supposed to say to him that I have deadly ice powers. I just couldn't stay there any longer. At first I understood why he was asking but then he just made it a little intimidating, and I'm not one that's normally intimidated, normally I'm doing the intimidating. So I shut myself in my room for a good hour or so just to cool off. (very punny Scott)

"Hey Scott, Jimmy wants to talk to you."
"Tell him to go fuck himself." Why did I say that he was just trying to be nice.
"Wait- tell him he can come in."
"Ok, Jim!!!"

He opened the door and walked in looking at all the details on the wall and whatever else was in my room.
"Hey Scott, I'm sorry I didn't mean any harm when I said that I was just curious."
"I get its just, I'm... fuck I don't even know anymore. Not who I am, who I use to be, who I want to be. It's like everything kind of stopped after I got my powers-"
"Your what!?"
"I have ice powers Jimmy. And sometimes I can't control them, and one day I'm scared I'm gonna hurt someone." I was trying my best to hold in the tears but I had never thought about how badly I could hurt someone. Even if it was an accident I wouldn't be able to forgive myself.

"It's ok Scott, you can cry." That's when my whole world fell apart. Jimmy cared for me, Xornoth cared for me, I cared for me. I never knew I had to just live instead of fighting off all the bad shit that's ever happened to me, it was like something finally clicked. Whether it be who I was or that I was safe it didn't matter because I had Jimmy with me... Fuck did I like Jimmy, I mean he was cute and was kind to me but it's to soon for feelings. That was until I stopped crying for a bit, then I felt smooth lips against mine. In this moment nothing could go wrong it was just me and Jimmy. Then we pulled away, Jimmy blushing his ass off and me confused but accepting.

"Sorry if that was too soon but, Scott I love you I really do you're hot so caring and that's everything I would want in a partner." He was blushing crazy at this point, maybe to where he would shut up for a second.

"It's fine Jim, I felt the same way when I met you too, I saw a kindhearted and friendly cod that only wanted the best for any and everyone."
"Are you guys done confessing your love for each other, because Jim has to get going."
"See you later love~" Jimmy blew an air kiss and made his leave, leaving me and Xornoth in a room together.

"Damn, and I thought you could never get someone."
"Shut the fuck up Xornoth, and yes I beat you to a guy."
"Well, when's the wedding."
"Soon, but first a date then the proposal date."
"You got all this shit figured out don't you."
"Yep."

Me and Xornoth sat in an uncomfortable silence for what seemed like hours until I started to feel a little weird. Like it was getting colder? Then I looked around and I saw ice everywhere, covering the walls, my bed, the window. Then I looked at Xornoth, he looked like he was freezing. And his eyes were darker and he seemed distant.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Scott can you hear me Scott."

632/words (little bit short but it's fine also cliffhanger, I don't know her lol but seriously next chapter is weird but I'm to lazy to change the plot)