Chapter 1: Abandoned

Carnage. That was what happened inside the woods and at Camp 98.7. A worker drone, known as Uzi, went crazy, and underwent a strange transformation, and killed 5 of her classmates. After the trip, her and her friends, Serial Designation N and Serial Designation V left, along with the classmates that survived. Oh, and the teacher of course. Days passed by, and no one dared enter the camp... well no one but... a human, and her own drone... The human was female, wearing an all-black outfit, with a shiny mask covering the whole of her face, and a hat with a certain logo on it. She was carrying with her a backpack, a broadsword, and she was swinging a key with a globe keychain, while whistling. She walked, while her drone flew. She had while hair, with two pigtails, along with a black suit, and short skirt. The two stumbled across the camp, thinking they would find nothing... but...

???:
"Hey J. Take a look at this one..."

J:
"What about it? It's just another dead worker, Tessa. we've seen hundreds walking by here, hell, you even decapitated one!"

Tessa:
"It's... its only got a bit of damage... sure, she has no legs, but the torso and head are salvageable."

Tessa grabbed a rope from her backpack, and grabbed the drone, who was half the girl she once was. Tessa fastened the rope around the drone, so she could carry her on her back. She started walking back the way she came. J followed her, confused as usual by Tessa's way of thinking. As Tessa walked, the helmet fell off the drone on her back, revealing a drone with bright blue hair, with streaks of pink and purple throughout. Soon, the pair arrived at a crash site. Two crashed pods, and one that landed perfectly. Tessa dropped the blue haired drone in the pod that wasn't crashed and walked to one of the fallen pods. She grabbed a large case, almost as tall as her, and put it next to the drone in half. Tessa signaled J over, to which she came obediently.  Tessa opened the case, revealing something terrifying and magnificent: The body of a Murder drone. She got to work, removing the hair off of the fallen drone, putting it on the new body, and grabbing a cable. 

J:
"Are you sure she should have her conscience transferred?"

Tessa:
"It gives them personality! Something which you lack lol."

J snickered. She liked Tessa's jokes. Tessa put the cable into the head of the dead drone, now nothing but a naked torso and head, and put the other end into the side of the new body, now with blue hair! She pulled out a laptop, and plugged it in to the two bodies, and ran "CONSCIENCE TRANSFER.EXE", and waited, as a progress bar went from 0 to 100 slowly. She eyed the new drone, as the nanite tail and headband glowed with a light blue hue.

Tessa:
"Awaken... my new creation! For you are needed!"

The drone opened her eyes and stood up.