chapter 1- everyone has nightmares

(This was inspired by a random YouTube video)(It's 1:30 pm)(3rd pov)
"hey b-boss can I s-stay in h-here for n-now?" Brish asked wial walking into nightmares room."sure" nightmare answered."thanks boss!" Brish said.brish    then cuddled up in some blankets and fell asleep cuddling one of nightmares Tenticals.
(Timeskip to 2:12)
Horror,dust,and killer then came in looking very scared."you three had nightmares aswell?"nightmare asked. "Y-yes" dust answered."come over here so you all can cuddle"nightmare answered as he grabbed everyone with his Tenticals and everyone but nightmare fell asleep.
(Timeskip to 2:40)
"Hëy ß-ßœss çæñ ì stæ hær fœr nøw?" Error asked."sure error,would you like to cuddle with the rest of us?"nightmare asked."ñ-nø I wì)l bē f-fìñe" error answered as he sat in the corner of the room.error then fell asleep.
(Timeskip to 2:40)
"H-hi boss can I hang here for now" vio asked as she started to cuddle error (whom was sleeping)."sure,but let me get some blankets for you and error" nightmare answered.after nightmare got the blankets everyone was asleep but nightmare."they all are so cute when they sleep"nightmare said as he was about to leave his room to go work on something."hey brother sorry for barging in but I felt allot of positive feelings here"dream said as he teleported into nightmares room."Oh it's not a problem if you want you can join us!"nightmare answered.nightmare and dream cuddled with vio and error and they fell asleep.