10

Bae 💕

Oppa I'm extremely sorry,
But I can't come to the party.
I've a heavy headache.

It's okay baby.
Please rest well.

Mingyu frown as he looked at the text. "Hey Pup, everything alright?" Soonyoung asked looking up from the document,he was reading.
"Nothing hyung, just my phone has low battery". Mingyu made an excuse and took a file to scan. Soon they reached at the party.
They went inside with their two managers and went to the table at the corner, where they were having meeting.

"Hello Prince Soonyoung and Prince Mingyu". The young boy bowed in front of them.
"Hello, Jungkook.... Nice to meet you". Soonyoung said with a smile as the settle down.

"Do you think, they won't recognise us?" Jihoon asked as he and Wonwoo entered the party, where everything seems extremely expensive and high class.
"As we have another choice Jihoon, we need to find out if our husbands are really dating someone or not". Wonwoo replied as they hide themselves behind the mask and started to find their husbands.

2days ago

"Jihoon, Wonwoo please come". After Jisoo, Minghao and YN, Jihoon and Wonwoo entered inside the queen's room for their task.

"You two are the calmest one, and I think you are ready to know some truths which might be difficult to accept". Her words were making the two a little worried. What can be there that is difficult to accept.

"I am not sure if it's true or not. But....... From my informers, I..... heard something about your husbands". She said but she was a little hesitant to tell them. At the mention of their husbands, both the boys got worried more.

"What is it, mother?" Wonwoo asked.

"I heard that they are dating behind my back, and as they are not that close with you two, ammm I am worried it might be true. I think they will definitely meet their girlfriends, if they have one, at the party, they are going to attend. I want you two to follow them and find out if they are really dating someone. I know it's difficult for you, but please I really want to know. I'm sorry if my sons are dating someone while having you, but I have to consider their feelings". Queen's last words made them scared. What if the Princes are dating, then will they marry the one they are dating? Both just nodded as they were so much upset and worried. And now here they are.

The prince talk about business with Jungkook as they are going to be partners in this new project they are starting. If it goes according to plan, it will be really profitable for both the parties.

"Well I forgot to congratulate you for your marriage". Jungkook said congratulating Mingyu and Soonyoung.
"Thank you so much". Both replied with a smile.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't attend, but my mother told me that you married to Wonwoo hyung Mingyu?" Jungkook asked.
"Yes, do you know him?" Mingyu asked back.
"Yeah, he is my cousin. I'm happy that you are his husband". Jungkook replied.
"Oww, I'll take a good care of him". Mingyu smiled.

"I'll leave you two for talk, till I taste some drinks". Soonyoung excuse himself as he thought there is nothing to do with two youngers who are of same age.
"Hyung don't drink much, you know your tolerance level". Mingyu warned.
"Yeah I know, I'm just tasting it". With that Soonyoung left, leaving the two to talk.

Soonyoung was sitting at the bar counter, he was being by himself. Jihoon was so happy that Soonyoung don't have anyone with him, which means Soonyoung isn't dating anyone. He was all happy, but it didn't last long as a beautiful girl sat beside Soonyoung. Jihoon was curious so he decided to eavesdrop the conversation.

"Hey boy, wanna play something good?" She asked in he seducing vioce.
"No. I'm married and you know what, even if I wasn't, I won't be interested in you so please find someone else to have fun". Soonyoung replied sarcasmly. The girl rolled her eyes mumbling a rude before going somewhere else.
Jihoon was so happy that Soonyoung doesn't have anyone.

Soonyoung got up from his place and decided to find Mingyu and go home. He was walking but he stopped and turned his gaze to the guy's who was wearing a mask and sipping his drink.
Soonyoung just felt something weird about him, but he shrugged it off and decided to find Mingyu.
Jihoon was busy in being happy that he didn't notice Soonyoung's gaze.

"Let's get going".  A happy Wonwoo appeared, tapping on Jihoon's shoulder. Obviously Wonwoo will be happy as he also eavesdrop Mingyu and Jungkook's conversation and all he heard was them praising him. Wonwoo is not self obsessed, but he do like it, when Mingyu talked nice things about him. He was happy that there was no girl in Mingyu's life, same with Jihoon. Both happily decided to go home.
They were walking to the parking lot to get there car, when someone from behind cover their mouth and pulled them into a small alley.

As promised, here is the double update, ik it's a little short but please bear with it.