Chapter One

Mozzie POV

I was waiting for my friend Fazz at the train station to pick me up. He always runs late every time we hang out. His excuse is helping an old lady or something even though he is flirting with every girl he sees like usual. After a couple of minutes, he finally showed up. "Dude, you finally showed up," I said. He looks at me with his classic smirk. "Aww did you miss me Mozzie~," he said. I roll my eyes and start walking. "Wow, rude," he said. He started to follow behind. "Bro you're late every time it gets tiring, '' I said to him with a blank expression. He started walking beside me. "Well this time I have an excuse," he said. I sigh and look at him. "What is it this time is about a girl you met and started hooking up with," I said. He looks at me "Well it is a girl but they are my friend," he said. I look at him and sigh once more from his stupidity. "And these friends you flirt with are like all the other girls you became friends with," I said. He looks at me with his usual dumb face. "Well it's different this time," he said. I look at him with another blank expression and keep walking. "You're being so rude today," he says. We walk out of the train station and start walking to the skate shop to pick up my new board. I walk inside and he waits for me outside. After like a minute I come back with my board and some wheel parts. We start walking to the skate park but Fazz stops and looks at something through a window. I look at him "Yo come on if you're staring at a girl I swear-" I get cut off by him shushing me. He grabs my arm and drags me to the window. "What the hell man?" I said pissed off and he shushed me again. " Look dude there's the girl I was talking about earlier." He said. I look into the window and see a girl with long white hair, and blue and green eyes typing on the computer. Fazz walks away from the window and goes inside the building. While I keep staring for a bit until I see him inside. I go after him and walk inside. "Hi welcome to the salon- oh hey Fazz what do you need now you keep bothering me at work almost every day," they say to Fazz. He laughs. "Well you're not busy all the time you don't get many people here," he says. I smack him on his head. " OW!, what was that for?" he says. I roll my eyes. "You need to stop bothering people when they're working, especially us dude. I hate when you call me while I'm at my work" I said. 

"Yeah well you don't even tell me what you do for a job," he says. I look at him. "Because I don't want you to show up randomly like you're doing now you bozo," I say, bonking him on the head. He rubs his head and flips me off. "The so mean mozzie~thought you cared about me," he says. I roll my eyes once again at him. "I do but you're annoying sometimes," I said to him. He looks at me with those stupid sad puppy dog eyes. I ignored him and looked back at the girl."So Fazz, are you going to introduce me to her or not?" I said. He looks at me and scratches the back of his head." oh yeah this my friend Y/N, Mozzie you two act alike" he said. She smiles and waves her hand. "Well Hi Y/N Im Mozzie," I say to her. I held out my hand to give her a handshake. She accepts and shakes my hand back. "I heard a lot about you mozzie it's nice to meet you," she said cheerily in a tone of voice "Well I'm off the clock in about a 1 hour so you guys can wait around for a bit I can give you something to drink or you can get your hair done or something of the sort". I shake my head "We're good we'll just wait here" I said and drag Fazz to the chairs in the lobby. "Bro you don't have to drag me," he said in a dramatic tone of voice. I just had a blank expression and sat down. He does the same. We waited for a while and I was texting one of my friends saying that he has a job for me to do later. I sigh and put my phone away. I looked at Fazz and saw that he fell asleep. I sigh and sit up. Y/N comes over to us with her bag. "My shift is over now, you should wake up Fazz," she said. I nod my head. "Yo Fazz, wake up," I said. After I said that he didn't wake up, I violently shook him awake. He then woke up instantly. "Bro what the fuck" he said, whacking me on the head. I punched him in the arm. "Well you didn't wake up the first time I tried to wake you, so I had to resort to this," I said. He rolls his eyes at me. I got up from the chair and Y/N was laughing a bit at what was happening. Fazz gets up and stretches. "Well, everyone ready to go, I'm really hungry," he said. I glance at him. "Aren't we supposed to go to the skate park as you promised me?" I tell him, and he looks at me with a surprised look. "Oh, right I forgot oh well-" I cut him off and began to walk out motioning them to follow. They both start walking to the door and we leave the salon to the skate park.