F I F T Y T W O(21+)

his tongue travelled each and every corner of your mouth, making you feel out of this world untill...

*knock knock*

your lips departured from his and you heard the voice.

"ma'am Mr. Choi is here."

Kai said with the door still closed, as if he already knew what was going on inside.

"y-yeah, I'll be there."

Jimin pouted and pulled out his hand off your shorts and stepped away from you, without glancing at him you dashed outside.

xxxxxx

with an exhausted sign escaping your lips, you entered the passcode of your apartment.

you shut the door open before you, but the moment you turned around to go to your lovely bed the ring of the doorbell echoed through your ears.

you groaned and turned to the door opening it afterwards.

"hey."

Jimin eyesmiled at you, you gave him a 'why the fuck are you here' look.

"I bought you dinner as you were too exhausted to make it."

he said showing you the bag full of foods, shape of hearts sprarkled in your eyes when you saw the bag.

you awwed and hugged him in reflex of his sweet actions, and pulled him in and shut the door close behind him.

you snatched the bag from his hold and dashed to the dining table earning a chuckle from him.

he slowly followed you and sat beside you.

"EUNWOO-YAA COME LET'S EAT."

you yelled in order to reach out to him, and it clicked him.

"he's here too."

Jimin mumbled to himself and Eunwoo walked out of his room SHIRTLESS.

you looked at him.

"kacha."

"but noona I haven't made anything yet."

he said in a low tone showing he's was tired too, but his eyes wide and mouth watered when he saw the foods settled on the dining already.

he dashed to the dining table and was about to sit when.

"yaaayy yaay, first wear something."

Jimin said shooing him away from you, he pouted.

"noona give me the hoodie."

he pointed towards you Jimin eyes widen at what he just said, he was about to blast any moment as he turned red due to anger.

but your next actions calmed him down, you took Eunwoo's hoodie from the chair you were sitting on and passed it him.

he wore it and sat across you ready to dig in as you three started to eat and talked about random stuff.

xxxxxx

you were about to go in the washroom to shower when the door of your room opened you already knew who he was because Eunwoo never enters your room without knocking and most of the time he never enters your room at the first place.