The meeting

You just came in the city one day ago and today its your first day at school !
As you walk for school you saw your neighboor going out from her house it was sydney prescott the girl who her mom got murdered she has brown hair brown hair and a beautiful face, she send you her hand while you give it back to her
"Hi" she said "You're the new girl right ?" "Yes thats me !"  You answered she gave you a smile and you start walking with her "So what's your name ?" She asked "My name is y/n" You said "Oh thats so pretty mine is sydney you probably know !" "Yes i'v heard a loooot about you haha" Right before you said that you both arrived to school while syd is going with her friends "Goodbye,have a great day" you said, then sydney look at you with a weird face "Aren't you coming ? Im gonna introduce you to my friends i mean, if you're okay with that" " Oh of course" You said while smiling at sydney.You followed her and she syart introducing you "Hi guys thats my new friend she's also my neighboor haha she's name y/n" "Y/n, thats Billy my boyfriend, that's tatum my bestfriend also's Stuart girlfriend" She said while pointing stuart "She's often at my house you probably gonna see her when you're gonna come at mine's haha, that's Randy the horror movie guy" "Hi y/n" He said "Hiii" You waved back at him "And finally that's Stuart but nobody call him like that its just Stu" "Hi" He said "Im sorry that you have to came her right before casey's and steve's death" Stu said "What do you mean by death ? Is it a sort of thing that yall say or ?" You asked without understanding "Omg dont you know" Tatum said "No whats wrong" "Yesterday, steve and casey got murdered and we heard that her parents found her tie to a tree her inside outside" "What the actual fuck is that oh my god who did that" "We dont know thats why theres officer in the school asking question to students" Billy answered "Thats fucking H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E" "Yeah she's sitting next to me in math" Syd say "Well,not anymore" Tate add. Randy asked "Didnt you use to date casey" "Yeah for like ? 2 seconds" Stu said "Yeah right after she dumbed you for steve" Says billy "What? I thought you dumbed her for me" Asked tatum "I did, its just those two assholes saying shit" Stuart says to tatum "Did you put her inside in the mails box" Randy asked "Why would i do that..." Stu said "Because we heard that they find her liver and her pancreas in one" "The fuck" You added "Are you saying that i killed her Randy?" Stu asked while looking at you and give you a little smile "No dont worry,its just weird that we find her liver in that.." Liver alone" Stu said while putting his toung out "Ew the fuck stu we are eating" Tatum said while punching him "Ow liver liver liv- it was a joke,but anyways i didnt killed anybody" "Well nobody said you did" Billy said with a tone to say that stu is stupid "Thanks buddy" He added with a smile.

The ringbell rang and the groups decide to walk on the school but Stu take your hands ans take u aways of the groups and take you next to a tree "Be rightback guys" Stu yelled, then he look at you in the eyes and said..

"Y/n...."

HI YALL I JUST HOPE YOU LIKE THE BEGGINING OF THE STORY AND IM SORRY I KNOW THERES A LOT OF MISTAKE BUT ITS BECAUSE IM FRENCH LOL ANYWAYS POSTING THE CHAPTER 2 TOMORROW OR WHEN MANY PEOPLE GONNA READ THE STORY.

LOVE YALL