The gift! ch7

I have a twitter acc now!

Go check me out on @Lunar_creepy

Previsously

Chuuya had remembered the horrible memories of the past. Dazai helped him through it and waited until he fell asleep
___________________________________

Everyone had woken up expect chuuya dazai still saw those red eyebags as he sat beside chuuya stroking his hair gently to prevent him from waing up mean aku and atsu snuck into the bathroom

"Ryyuu what happened to chuuya-san"atsushi asked sounding quite worried in their blanket as they were trying to pretend they were asleep as they didnt want dazai to know "i dont know whatever happened must have happened in the night"
Aku also showed affection for chuuya as he was the only one who took care of him when dazai had left.

"You wanna do something for chuuya-san?"atsushi saw akus eyes lit up "thats a yes""how do we get past dazai-san?"
"Ill get up first a once im in the bathroom you get up so it looks like we were asleep" but for their luck dazai had fallen asleep "oh wait dazai-san is sleeping? We can go hurry up" " we have to get ready ryuu" "dazai-san is a heavy sleeper so its fine just hurry!"

Once they finished they made sure to sneak out making sure they didnt make a sound. Once out of the hotel they stopped"ryu. Do u know of any shops in the area?" "..nope..." arsushi sighed they wanted to get chuuya something yes but they didnt know where they were as it was a hotel in a random city.

"Lets ask someone for directions hopefully people are nice.."
"Why?scared jinko?"
"W-what no!"

They found some people the first few told them about a few gift shops near by but then they came to another realisation "jinko."
"Hm yeah?"
"What are we even supposed to give chuuya-san"

silenece followed as they made their way to a gift shop"..do you know what chuuya-san likes cause um yknow hes your superior"

Aku thought a bit when he remembered something"well chuuya-san does like dogs maybe if we can find a little dog sculpture or small statue"(yknow those decor things)

Finally the duo made it to the gift shop. Aku spotted the owner and asked him if he had anything dog related.

"Hmm yes i do have some dog sculptures"
"Can we see them please?"atsushi stood behind aku as he didnt really trust people that he juat met especially if they dont even know where they were

The shop keeper brought out a sculpture it was a (u choose) a small one it was very adorable.
"Ryu i think that one is good"

Eg: of how they might look

"Well take this one how much is it?" Aku asked the shop owner "thatll be 50 yen"

(idk how japanese money works okay?)

Aku took out his wallet to pay "thank you"
"No problem" the shop keeper waved them goodbye atsushi was the one holding the sculpture.

"Ryu how will we give it to chuuya-san?"

"Just tell him we saw him having slight tear stains and we decieded to give him something simple."

"Should we wake up dazai-san too? We have to leave soon aswell"
"We ahould we have to hurry though"

Back at their hotel atsushi nearly fell with the sculpture "jinko!" Aku whispered and caught him luckily before he fell " u idiot!"
"Sorry.."

"Just put that down somewhere and lets wake them up"

Atsushi gently put the sculpture down and they both went to the adults who were sleeping together

Credits: to the owner idk hows this is

"Dazai-san,chuuya-san" atsushi and aku gently nuged them to try and wake them up

"Ugh what." "Chuuya-san its morning get up"aku told his superior before ..
Chuuya put his hand on dazai face slapping him with him palm"get up mackerel"

"Owwww chuuya why would u do that"  "chuuya-san"
"What kid" " we saw u had sight tear stains so we decided to get you something"

Chuuya arched his eyebrow "something for me but why?"

"As a thank you gift and we just wanted to get you something as we dont like seeing you sad" aku said eyeing atsushi to go get it

Atsushi understood and came back with his hands behind his back

'These kids are so sweet' thought dazai

"Here" chuuya was abosolutely astonished by the gift even dazai liked it kinda weird since he hated dogs"i love it"

Atsushi handed him the gift and chuuya kept it in his bag for safe keeping as the two males still needed to get dressed "were gonna stop at paris today so pack all your things"

___________________________________

Words:797

Im thinking of canceling the idea of the reaction story as it is very hard to find good images so yeah ill think about it sorry for the late update though been trying to write from time to time<3