Dress Shopping!

Kelli POV

Caitlin and I are friends now. Can you believe it and we're also best friends now well kind off. It's been 2 weeks since we became friends. And I'm happy that we are.

"Kelli let's go we're still shopping for the school dance" oh yeah next week is our school dance.

We went to the mall near our school.

"Kelli what do you think of this dress?" she was wearing a green dress.

"Green? as in Neon green? No Caitlin!" then she giggled

"Why?"

"I was just making sure if you really know what fashion mean" we laughed. She went back inside the changing room.

"What about this dress?" she looked stunning with the purple dress.

(Photo:http://image.dhgate.com/albu_288141653_00-1.0x0/endearing-pure-white-princess-cocktail-dress.jpg)

"You look stunning" I said

"Thanks I picked this dress because this is the color you wore when we first became besties"

"Wait are we bestie now?"

"Yes. Aren't we?"

"We are" I hugged her. I never had a best friend before

"Now, I'm finish with my dress and now it's your turn to pick a dress"

"Okay" so we started looking for my dress

"What kind of dress do you want first?"

"I just want a simple dress like this!" I saw a dress that was simple. I saw this simple little black dress

"Are you sure you want to wear that in the school dance?"

"Yeah why is it ugly?"

"No. It's just that it looks too casual and simple"

"Here I got this dress for you"

(Photo:http://www.pinkyprom.uk/images/upload/product/open_back_sparkly_beaded_sleeveless_pool_blue_tulle_short_prom_cocktail_dress_614.jpg)

"I bet it won't look good on me"

"You'll never know until you try it right?" she hand me over the dress and I tried it. I look at myself in the mirror. I love this dress.

"Caitlin"

"See I told you it looks good on you" I smiled