I don't like him...do I? Matt's POV

⚠️NOT MY ART CREFITS GO TO THE OWNER! THIS STORY CONTAINS: GUSTHOLOMULE,GAYNESS READ AT YOU'RE OWN RISK!!⚠️

"I don't like Gus I just see him as a friend."I said while shoving Luz away.

"Hmmmm sure you doooo"she said teasing me

"Shut up."I stated while going red."

"Well I mean you are red.."Lu's responded

As soon as she said that I quickly pulled my hood up.I don't like Gus I'm not gay..mabye i- No! I don't like him.we are just friends.o think..

×time skip🏳️‍🌈😏×

As I was walking down the stairs about to go home I felt something on my shoulder it was Gus touching me.

"Hey Matty"he said while touching my shoulder.

"Hey Augustus."I said blushing

"Wanna hangout after school??" He asked

"Uhm...yeah sure I guess.."I said unsurely

"Yay!" He cheered

Aweee that was so cute of him 😭 wait. Did I just call Augustus cute?uh heh..

"You can come over at four" he added on

"Okay!"I said happily

"Cya later!"he shouted while running over to willow and luz

I smiled as I walked away,that was a bit weird but okay.

×time skip👹×

I got home and hanged up my bag and took my shoes off and whent upstairs to get ready.It was already three thirty I don't wanna be late.I took down my hood as I was going through my closet when I found a outfit

A/N
It was this outfit btw <3

I quickly put it on as I was already running late

I quickly put it on as I was already running late.i grab my stuff and run down the stairs.i tell Steve I'm going to a friend's house.i open the door and run out.

×time skip 🤠×

I knock at Augustus' door.

"Oh hey Matty!"

"Hey Gus"

"Come in"he said politely

I come in and we go up to his room.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?"Augustus asks

A/N I couldn't think of anything else other than watch a movie sorry 😭.

"Sure ."I respond

Gus has a Bunch of human movies that luz gave him he picked out a "scary" movie it probably won't be that scary...right?

A jumpscare come up and I grab Gus' hand.
A few minutes go past and I only just realise that I'm holding Gus' hand.

"S-sory"I say embarrassed.

"It's alright I don't mind!"Gus says grabbing my hand again

I slightly blushed.gus' dad calls us downstairs to eat near the end of the movie.we eat lasagna? Some human food Luz teached Gus to make..it was pretty good not gonna lie-.-.

A couple of hours fly by,I look at the time and realise its 10:57 and it pitch black outside

"Gus do you mind if I stay over it pretty dark outside.."I ask politely

"Not at all you can stay!"he responded"let me just get you some clothes."

He goes over to his closet and grabs some long shorts and a plain grey shirt.

"You can get changed in here while I go to the bathroom"he says

"Okay"I reply

His shirt is a bit big on my but it will do.

×time skip×

We get into bed,both facing away from eachother.i start to drift off.

Gus POV

I hear Matty's soft snores they are so cute^^ unexpectedly Matty puts his arms around me I start to blush my whole face is red.I turn around and place my arms around him too.Maybe he likes me ? No- Matty wouldn't... right? I sigh as I slowly drift asleep.

×in the morning.×

I wake up to see Matty staring at me he smiles cutely so I smile back.i see him go red .

"Ooh Matty's blushing" I say teasingly

"Oh shut up"he stutters

I stare into his eyes they are so pretty suddenly Matty gets up and sighs.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom"he says tiredly

"Okay!" I respond

Matty's pov

Why did I put my arms around him.why was he staring at me like that he was so cute tho...I quickly wipe my face with a bit of water so the redness will go away, I walk back in the room to see Gus asleep again.I sighed sitting next to him quietly so I don't wake him up.I open my scroll and look at the time. It was 6am.I lay back down next to Gus glancing at him every second or so I close my eyes at starting thinking about random stuff.Gus opened his eyes and sat up.He started playing with my hair and I blushed I quickly sat up.Gus got a bit closer to me I started into my eyes.I blush a bit.

'How did you sleep last night? Was it alright?he asks politely.

"It was alright I guess..had a weird dream tho." I respond"how was you're sleep?"I returned the question to him.

"It was alright.i slept pretty well."he says"but you did put you're arms around me"he added on

"O-oh yeah..sorry."I say while apologiesing even more

"Matty it's fine" he says as he touches my shoulder

I blushed at his touch.as I lay back down I feel something in my hair,it was Gus he was playing with my hair.god why does he have to be so cute..

Gus POV

As he layed back down I start to play with his hair it was so soft and messy.i give him a kiss on the head not realising what I've just done me and Matty go red.

"Oh- sorry Matty!"I say apologising.

"It's alright Gus"he replied

"I probably should have got you're concent first I'm very sorry for that I shouldn't have don't that sor-" I stop as I realise that I'm rambling."sorry." I add on

"Gus.ive already said it was okay!"Matt says while smiling"also I don't mind it.."

I blush

"So I can do it again?!" I Say a bit too excited..

"Yeah sure if you really want to.."

A/N
FINALLY IM DONE THE SECOND CHAPTER 1007 WORDS IM SO HAPPY 💕 ANWYAS goodnight/morning/evening
May God bless you all🙏🙏 make sure to eat sleep and drink water byee!!