introduction

Name: Y/n L/n

Nickname: Shogo

MALE READER BUT FEMALES CAN READ

Personality; to strangers - cold, isolated, distant, polite, dangerous, wise

Personality; to closer people - cool, loving, a bit affectionate, careful, wise

Quirk: (If you have read my Dazai x Reader or Dottore x Reader, you'll grasp the concept a bit better. I copied and pasted this from Dazai x Reader)

Imagine how douma holds his fans to his face, covering half. You have that, except you have cards, not an actual fan. They make a fan shape, though. On one side of the card, it has someone or an element you can control. You can choose the person's capability or the element to use. If you retract the cards (there on one of those things that the paper part if the fan is on) into one stack, they combine. When they combine, one side has a violin. This stops the other person's ability, and the other side has a skeleton hand holding a fan of cards. That can make you appear something else. Remember how Nagisa appeared as a python in the Assassination Classroom? Take that as an example. Then, you can make the cards into the fan again.

Side effects - you are VERY tired, and you start going insane, more than you already are, of course. You start hallucinating and have worse nightmares than you already have.

Background - (I usually use genshin and TOH, so I'll be using that and demon slayer)

You were born in the Demon Realm. Belos raised you as his nephew, and so Hunter is your blood brother. Tomioka was born in that realm, too, and that is where his ambitious intent of killing demons comes from. You three experienced a pot of trauma, mostly you. You protected Hunter, especially when Giyuu was taken away from you. When you were stripped away, a part of you was stripped away, too.

You were sucked into Inazuma. You were raised with Scaramouche at the age of 8, and then 500 years later, you left because Scaramouche was taken from you as well.

You stumbled on the Demon Slayer corps and were raised there. You stayed with Giyuu and Shinobu. Shinobu took care of you when Giyuu couldn't and helped you. You have a sword with the poison because of her.

At the age of 15, you left for UA and stayed there.

I have a tiny bit of imagination for this, so bare with me; here comes my favorite part.

Teyvat, the Demo Realm, the Earth with demons on it. It's all its on world. You live in one gigantic planet, about x40 times the size of Jupiter, the biggest planet in the usual solar system. Sun are just stars close to the planet, and moons are harder stars, stars that got old. The titan became one of the smaller stars compared to the Uoji. (I'm going to make this description a real book, do not take my idea, or I will actually cry)