Midterms

So today is Midterm test day for eden academy students Anya as usual was panicking about her grades.

God no what if I fail papa will be so mad at me I will have to study 5 hours extra. I can't let this happen.

Anya was waiting for the results to come In she looked around like a nervous little puppy.

Which to her surprise Damian notices .

Hey shrimp girl you looked concerned.

It's nothing Sy-on boy leave me alone please.

That gave damian a boost of confidence and he gave himself the courage to sit next to anya.

In the corner invisible was Sophie with some alien technology a I phone. She was playing talking ben. "Ben do you like Spy x Family" Ben replied with Yes.

Anya let me tutor you so you will pass along with me.

Sophie noticed and put a but if hair in Anya's mouth. The hair is called the hair of knowledge.

Anya felt some hair in her mouth but she accidentally swallowed it. Suddenly she felt much smarter. No thank you Sy-on boy I feel very bright today.

Damian decided to sit next to Anya.

Ok students you may start your tests now.

Anya felt herself speed through her test she didn't need to read the minds of her peers for some reason.

After a grueling 4 hours they finally finished all their tests. The students would walk around waiting for the results in the afternoon.

Anya went to the cafeteria and got a bag of lightly salted peanuts. Then she started to head toward the library. Their was every bondsman manga on shelves at the library anya got issue 78 . 

She found a corner piled up with pillows she read her manga for about 10 minutes then she drited off to sleep.  

Damian entered the library to study their was no time to relax he must be perfect for his father. He got the Thickest books on politics and sat down on a desk. After an hour of studying Damian got up to stretch his legs so he went for a wander around the library.

In the corner of his eye he could see two horn accessories on top of light pink hair there was only one doofus in the school who wears that. .. Anya...

He headed towards her. When he got there he saw she was fast asleep.

"Hey shrimpy girl wake up"
No answer.
Damian kept trying to wake her up for about 2 minutes until he finally gave up.
Something in him told to sit beside Anya.

He sat down on the pile of pillows he moved Anya's head so it was lying on his chest and her arms on the lower part of his chest he moved her hair and gave her a kiss on the cheek the he felt his eyes get heavy and he dozed off.

1 hour before the results.

Anya woke up but something was off someone was there she could feel masculine arms wrapped around her she blinked a few times to see who is was. The boy had brown wavy brown hair. Anya recognized him immediately it was Damian. Anya shouted and was flailing around. Knocking Damian against the wall.

Damian woke up on shock. It took him 10 seconds to realise what he had done.
He turned the brightest red he has ever been. He tried to speak but couldn't find the right words to say.

S-sorry? He tried
Anya looked very startled and red as almost if she was blushing she swayed from left to right before landing a punch out of embarrassment on Damian. Damian Crashed hard against the wall leaving a big 1.9m dent.

Anya gasped then ran away.

Emile and Ewen where in the library looking for Damian until they heard a loud noise they saw Anya darting by. They followed the direction she came from to find Damian stumbled against a wall.

Bossman they cried.

Damian looked weak what ever caused this to happen was strong. Damian was rushed to the nurse. He had major bruises but nothing serious he was discharged just in time for the results. 

He looked up on the board his heart sank he couldn't find his name. So he began to look up. There it was clear as crystal.

Damian Desmond 1st place.

Overwhelming joy rushed through his body he did it he was better then his brother. Demietrus never got 1st place ( due to Sophie being 1st all the time).

He glanced and saw Anya gasping along with blackbell. He went over to see what the racket was about he looked at what place she came and he was stunned.

Anya Forger 16th Place.

Anya started to run as fast as a cheetah around the school property and then the students looked in shock as Anya mounted building and leaped from roof to roof with ease. ( Anya has been trained by The Garden and The Wise Agency, she also hits the gym)

Becky went as white as a ghost as Anya leaped off a building and did 5 backflips midair and made a perfect landing.

The students cheered then crowded Anya interviewing her. Damian pushed through the crowd to see boys at their knees trying to kiss Anya's hand Damian felt a huge rush of jealousy panic and anger erupt from within he knocked out 7 boys. Suddenly the bell rang and students began to go home.

Anya was about get on the bus when she felt someone pulling her whispering follow me and close your eyes. Her gut told her to do it. When she opened her eyes she found her in one of the boys dormitories private room there was propaganda posters plastered the walls everything was stored neatly. She saw a handkerchief with an A engraved into it. That was her old hankercheif she studied the place some more. Soccer manga on a shelf. Photos of her!?! And on the table was a photo of her and a man beside her. This was undoubtedly the private suite of Damian Desmond.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh my I'm terribly sorry for not updating I've been really busy and haven't had much motivation to write. I might post about once a month mabey more or less

You will expect to see spicy things next chapter so stay tuned.

Thank you for all you support this fan fiction became much more successful then I thought it would.

By MissAlbatross 

                   Word Count 1082