➤ Rules & Guidlines

Well, hello there! Welcome to this Pokemon roleplay book that just so happened to appear on your page. You've probably seen a notification seeing that I have posted a book on this account, or you're looking for a Pokemon roleplay. Either way, hello! Hi! Grab a seat, have some tea , and feel free to chill!

Now, like most/all roleplay book hosts, I have things that I am comfortable and uncomfortable with - guidelines if you will, and it would be awesome if you took the time to read these. I would greatly appreciate that!

There are passwords hidden within the rules that I ask you to submit when submitting your form.
Maybe, if you could, add a little message along with it too? "Hey, here are the passwords for the Pokemon role-play!" works fine! Whatever you like, really!!

[ One ]

I want to make this very clear. I will absolutely not stand for smut/smut related roleplayed in regards to this series/fandom. "But Noel! There are adult characters!" You may argue, and to that, I say, still no. First off, I am personally uncomfortable with it, as I am on the asexual spectrum and personal things. If you in general roleplay that kind of stuff, that's cool! I don't mind! But please for the love of all things holy, don't roleplay it here. There are also many characters that are minors, and regardless if they are "aged up", it still makes me very uncomfortable.
Plus, this is Pokemon, not "I-Boned-Your-Mom".

[Two]

I do NOT tolerate things such as homophobia, transphobia, racism, xenophobia, etc in this book. I would like this place to be a safe space, and promoting such things in a positive light will lead to an immediate, permanent ban. Don't make fun of nor say anything derogatory about a character or OC  - hell, even an author /user here - just because they are LGBTQ+/POC/Neurodivergent/Disabled/etc.

[ Three ]

Jumping off the previous rule, you're more than welcome to have a diverse character! Have them be queer, neurodivergent, POC, trans, etc - this is an accepting and safe area! As a queer, trans person myself, it would be greatly hypocritical of me to not accept this.
I am completely fine with this!! I can do MLM, WLW, MLNB, WLNB, Polyam, and Queerplatonic ships! Whatever you're down to do, talk about it with me initially, and I will most likely say yes.

[ Four ]

I am a semi-literate to literate role player. I greatly enjoy detail; it sucks me into the world or zone of the roleplay, you know? It gets me hooked on the plot. Plus, it gives room for character development as well.
Personally, I write 6-7 sentences or more for both parts of the roleplay - my part, and your part. It would be awesome if you could respond /write literately as well. Grammar mistakes will happen, and that's something that happens to the best of us. It's not something that I'll get upset about.
And please, use brackets of some sort ( (), {}, [], // ) to indicate that you are speaking to me out of role-play.
Otherwise, I'll just be one confused person. Also, first password is your favourite character or pokemon!

[ Five ]

I would like to state that this is a DOUBLE-SIDED roleplay. Please, please, please - do not purposefully exclude my OC. He exists, and he is as much a part of the roleplay as your OC is.
When you reply, I ask that you type a response for your OC, as well as one for my OC's love interest. And then I will do the same. I also ask that both responses are relatively the same in length. Don't have a 15-sentence response for your OC, and only a 7-sentence response for my OC's love interest. That's completely unfair.