1

READ THIS 1ST~~~

NOT BEST SELLER WRITTEN

WILL HAVE 

SEX

KINKS (SPIT, BREASTFEEDING (ADULT), ETC)

VIOLENT

MURDER

BLOOD

DEATH

MAY HAVE

RAPE 

ABUSE

KIDNAPING

________________________________________________________________________

I am a great friend of the Charming Sons. Gemma and I get along great. I'm best friends with Jax. they guys all consider me as family. 

I had met Hooper when he had come to help the guys out with something. there was a party and I screwed Hooper.

weeks later I found out I was pregnant. I had tried my damndest to get in contact with him but he'd refuse to reply or call back.

so I went to the charter he was part of and I had told him he is gonna be a dad. He denied it saying it was Jax's baby and that I'd been fucking Jax.

"I'm pretty sure that if I had fucked Jax and he knocked me up. he'd be fucking man enough to take claim to getting me pregnant." I had told him.

So I told him that I'd get a court order DNA when my baby is born.

I had told the guys and Gemma I was pregnant and that I had gotten pregnant by a certain son. 

they stuck by me through the whole pregnancy. 

then Cailyn was born. 

everyone loves her and enjoys being around her. 

I had done just as I had told Hooper I'd do.

_________________________________________________________

A/N:  an Imagine from my Samcro imagine book 2

chapter lengths vary

unknown number  chapters