Disclaimer

So hi guys !
To began I want you to know that I'm french so excuse my bad English second like the description and title said I want to write some naruto's fanfiction, to say the truth I have two works in process and I am in need of beta readers.

Now I would like you to know that I will not post the story before I finish it to be sure for future readers to not have to wait while I am in some phase and put the story on hiatus.

So if anyone is interested in being my beta reader please contact me and here is what I want from you :

1.Look out for my mistakes ->

meaning if you see some bad grammar, conjugations or expressions wrong please correct them or tell me but if there is too much 😭

2. Your opinion ->

if you think something like the way I wrote a "existing" character is wrong or a better way to write it for the story or even some situations or ideas you have for it to be smoother you can tell me. Even if it's my story I think the moment you share your work it became a community thing so if my readers wants something and I actually can put it without changing all my plan it's okay.

3. decide which story to post first ->

Like I said I have two in the process and I am going to write both at the same time being bad at doing only one thing and also if inspiration came who am I to not take it, right ? But I still need to decide which one to post first I may try to write the one chosen more so the beta readers would have to read both prologue.

The first thing isn't that important for now saying the truth the two last are more, if really needed after posting I will let another reader help for rewriting but the two other are and I think a lot of people are capable of it.
Last thing you should know is that I am going to take a impair number so if we end in debates I can just go with the majority of votes.

If you are interested please DM me also I hope no one would try to steal my work it would be very mean and dumb thank to you all for reading 💗