Biggest Fan | Noah Bridges*

Hi! I hope you guys enjoy this first chapter! ⚠️This will include smut⚠️ (Read at your own risk) Don't judge me if it's bad it's my first time writing about this, ~The Author~

******

The scores 5-3 with the bananas winning and it's 84 degrees outside and I'm here watching a baseball game. But not just any baseball game, it's Banana ball. Don't get me wrong I love regular baseball, but the way this kind of baseball is played makes it so much more fun. The team names, the activities, the players it's all just perfect. My favorite player is perfect which is why I'm at my 8th banana ball game, to support my favorite team, The Savannah Bananas.

The team comes out and the banana boys take their positions for the 7th inning, I start to look for Noah and find him dancing while playing catch with Alex, he was facing my direction so I took the opportunity to wave at him and take pictures, I was so busy focusing on my phone screen that I didn't realize he waved back at me, it took me a second to realize what was going on until my friend started tapping me on the shoulder, I remained frozen.

"Oh my god, Noah just waved at you, he even winked! Oh my god, you're boyfriend noticed you!"

"So I'm not seeing things?"

"No dummy! He waved at you!" She replied.

We sit back down and watch the 7th inning start, Dakota had done pretty good at striking the first two batters out, but it was the third batter that had gotten a couple good foul balls in, he hit a couple to the left side but one game flying out to the right side of the field to where Noah was. He runs to catch it in the foul zone and catches it, he looks over at me and tosses it to me I catch it with my softball glove and smile at him.

"Thank you!" I say loud enough for him to hear.

"You're welcome!" He replies giving me a cheeky smile before running back to his position.

"Oh my god! Noah Bridges just gave you a baseball he caught!"

"Girl shhhhh, you're soo freakishly loud bro." I say covering her mouth.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so excited for you. Imma go to the bathroom while we wait for the bananas to warm up, do you wanna come?"

"No, I'll wait here."

"Okay, I'll be back." She gets up and heads towards the bathrooms. I look back out to the field and admire the view, Macarena starts playing and I immediately start dancing. The teams had also started dancing along with other fans. I continue to look for Noah while dancing and I find him going up in the stands, I watch his every move and realize a little too late that he's heading towards me. I fix my posture a little and continue dancing.

"Hey!" He says to me as I continue to dance, he starts to dance with me making 'fan girl me' excited.

"Hi!" I reply.

"Nice catch earlier." He says not breaking eye contact with me.

"Thanks, I play softball so it really wasn't that hard."

"Oh really? What position?" He replies intrigued.

"Well mostly pitcher, but I play shortstop and second base too."

"That's cool, I've played a little bit of pitcher myself but didn't really go well," I laugh at his goofiness and continue to dance, "I've seen you before."

"Really, where?" I ask confused, I know that if I had seen him in public I woulda recognized him so there was no way he could've seen me around without me seeing him.