38

hapter 38
The grade director did not smile angrily: "Yes, we have such students in the federal military academy, and they should be the example of all students."

In the eyes of outsiders, the Federal Military Academy ranks first among the three schools and is the best university in the Federation.

But their own family knows their own family affairs, there is a group of moth-like family children in the military school, these students often do not seek advancement, relying on the family shade to eat and wait for death. Their qualifications are indeed good, and their starting point is higher than that of ordinary students, but they are willing to degenerate and corrupt the campus atmosphere.

With the existence of this group of people, the phenomenon of gangs and factions gradually began in the military academy.

The school was supposed to be a pure place where teachers taught and educated, and the future mainstay of the Union was nurtured.

Today, this simple campus is gradually linked to the family, as if for students, learning is only a secondary task, and their real purpose in coming to this school is to make friends with high-ranking people and expand their contacts.

This is not to say that this is not allowed, but when a school is completely reduced to a field of interest, the future will not be long-term.

"Song Li, your name is Song Li, right? Originally a mecha combat department D class? Tomorrow you will change shifts and go to class A, which is more suitable for you. The Head of Grade clapped.

The students of class A are the group of chaotic demon kings, and Song Li has passed, maybe it can also drive those families who do not know the height of the sky.

There are always some people in this world, even if they have nothing, who are powerful and can't help but bow down.

"Okay, students, this class is over, you can go offline by yourself."

The teacher's voice came from the museum, and Song Xi raised his head, never feeling that time passed so quickly.

"Master, I found a total of four kinds of sand." Li Zhibo came over.

He was holding a tray in his hand, and there were four piles of gravel in the tray, Song Xi looked at it carefully and shook his head: "Neither."

"There are so many things here, let's look like this, I don't know if we want to find the Year of the Monkey."

The other students went offline one after another, and the teacher looked at the two who remained in the museum and walked over: "What's wrong?" Any questions? When

Song Xi saw the teacher, his eyes suddenly lit up.

How did she forget the teacher?

They can't find it, maybe the teacher can. Since this teacher is teaching materials, he must have treasured the materials here.

Thinking of this, she quickly asked: "Teacher, we just want to find a material, I met it once a long time ago, but I don't know the name." The

teacher's name was Guo Haichao, who looked forty or fifty years old, but was actually over one hundred and ten years old. Guo Haichao also studied science and technology when he was young, and he was still their senior in Song Xi.

Guo Haichao is not a master of mechanical design, he is just a supernatural who is very interested in all things in the world. He has also joined the Star Travel Group, visiting countless planets and traveling to thousands of rivers and mountains.

He dived into the deep sea to collect countless types of shells, crawled over volcanoes to pick up cooled magma stones, and once walked through space in a mecha, breaking a meteorite flying from a distant galaxy.

After the age of 100, due to the decline of physical function, he had to stop, and was hired by the University of Science and Technology as a teacher.

For studious students, there is no teacher who does not like it.

"You describe the material, I'll help you find it."

Song Xi replied seriously: "It is a kind of sand, the overall color is blood red, but it is mixed with bright golden fragments. The

function of red gold sand Song Xi did not say, she remembered that red gold sand was used to grind into powder to depict arrays, maybe interstellar people did not use it this way.

Hearing this, Guo Haichao lowered his head and pondered for a moment, as if he was reminiscing.

"Blood-red sand, mixed with a little gold in the middle..." Guo Haichao walked to the booth next to him, he raised his hand, and a virtual screen instantly appeared on the booth.

He swiped his fingers across the screen as he typed commands, and soon dozens of materials appeared on the screen.

- It's all red sand.

"Come and see, is there anything you're looking for?" Guo Haichao said.

Song Xi was surprised and delighted in his heart, he didn't expect that there was such a big guy hidden here, and he could find so many materials based on that simple description, which was comparable to the encyclopedia of the human body.

She stepped forward quickly and looked closely at the screen.

Guo Haichao: "If you can't tell the difference, I can also take you to the school's showroom, where it's all real things."

"No need teacher, I found it."

Song Xi's gaze fell on one of the kinds of gravel, these dozens of gravel were actually very similar, but she swept it and instantly found the red gold sand she wanted.

It was as if there was a feeling telling her.

The red gold sand looks like a handful of red soil, and the soil is shining with golden light.

The name on the side is "Red Star Sand", which is produced on Star 21.

Song Xi looked further down, and the role of Red Star Sand was also written later - the raw material of some kind of pigment?

Good fellow, red gold sand, the top drawing material in the immortal cultivation world, was actually used as paint by interstellar people.

At this moment, she didn't know whether to say that they didn't recognize the goods, or that they were rich.

After writing down the information of Chijinsha, Song Xi left the museum with Li Shibo, and she also took the initiative to add the contact number of teacher Guo Haichao before going offline.

With such an encyclopedia, it will be much more convenient to find any material in the future.

After class, the master and apprentice returned to the dormitory and began to discuss how to get red gold sand.

They checked on the way, and there were no shops selling red gold sand, but there were many pigments made of red gold sand.

"How about we go to Star Twenty-One?" Li Zhibo came up with an idea.

Song Xi didn't want to refuse: "The back and forth is too long and too far to be cost-effective."

"Then go and ask the others."

Li Zhibo said and turned on the communicator to send the message to the group.

Soon Nanxun replied.

[Little Junior Sister of Taishang Sect]: Yuanbao's family is in star nineteen, very close to star number twenty-one, you can ask him.

[Second Senior Brother Taishangzong]: My family has a shop here that sells all kinds of raw materials and ores, so I'll ask now.

[Third Junior Brother of Taishang Sect]: Give Master a mineral star, there will be another ore shop, the ingots are too rich!

[Little Junior Sister Taishangzong]: Don't you know? The Qian family is in the ore business, and in the future, if the master wants anything, he will tell Brother Yuanbao that his family has nothing else, and the ore is the most.

Song Li suddenly spoke at this time: Little sister, I drove a mecha today.

[Ancestor Taishang Sect]:?

[TaishangzongLittle Junior Sister]: Wow! I haven't taken a mecha class yet, how do you feel, Song Li?

[Senior Sister Taishangzong]: At first, I was a little uncomfortable, but the pressure in the cockpit did not affect me much. After building the foundation, I can feel that my physical fitness has improved a lot, and you can also try it after the foundation is built.

[Little Junior Sister Taishangzong] :(tears) I also want to build the foundation.

[Taishang Sect Ancestor]: Do you have any other feelings?

[Senior Sister Taishangzong]: Yes. When the mental power is linked, I seem to be able to control my spiritual power.

[Ancestor Taishangzong]: Yes, this is the divine consciousness I told you before. When you meditate, you can look inside the sea, right above your head. There are many functions of divine sense, and tonight everyone will come to the spiritual power training ground, and I will teach you how to use divine sense.

[Senior Sister Taishangzong]: Okay.

[Little Junior Sister of Taishang Sect]: Received!

[Second Senior Brother Taishang Zong]: I asked, there is Red Star Sand for sale in that store, did I buy it and send it, or did you come and buy it, Master?

[Ancestor Taishangzong]: I will go in person, the day after tomorrow is a day off, let's go and see together.

Since there is such a shop, there must be more than just red gold sand, she happened to go looking for treasure.

The matter of red gold sand was solved, and Yuanbao brought such a surprise, and Song Xi's heart was also relaxed.

There are not many courses at the University of Science and Technology, and there is only one online class in the afternoon, which is about the history of federal design.

In the evening, the five Taishang Sect masters and apprentices gathered in the star network.

Because they all added friends, everyone gathered in Song Xi's personal space, seeing Song Xi and Song Li's dress, Li Zhibo also had to wear it like this, he has always been the best of the five to enliven the atmosphere, so that the five people all put on ancient blue clothes and combed their hair in a bun.

For a while, it seemed like going back in time, and everyone became a young warrior who walked the world in a dashing way.

Only Yuanbao, a big knife behind his back, can change the appearance in the star network, but he is still the gentle appearance of the fat boy.

"Are we going to break through? The levels are so difficult that I alone may not even be able to pass the first level. "Li Zhibo has a shadow over the spiritual power training ground.

Nan Xun said: "There is also a mode in the spiritual power training ground, you entered the training ground before, and there is also a confrontation arena, we can enter together."

"There are a lot of great characters in the arena of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon." Yuan Bao answered.

"Yes, the training ground is just to test the level and familiarity with mental power, and the average person passes the six levels of the training ground and goes to the competition field to fight against people. Basically, the spiritual power of the entire federation is inside, and the high-end field is full of great god-level figures of the Star Travel Group, and those people are much more powerful than the students in the school.

Song Xi thought for a while and said, "Let's go to the confrontation arena and take a look." She

has only passed two levels in the training ground, which is really not difficult, it is better to go and see the performance of high-end spiritual power in the interstellar.

The group arrived at the entrance of the confrontation arena and was about to enter, but the system prompted that they could not enter.

"Sorry, you haven't cleared all the levels of the training ground yet, please clear the level before entering the confrontation arena."

"Can't get in." Song Li also turned around.

Yuanbao and Nanxun both cleared the customs, the two entered smoothly, and the other three were stopped outside.

Li Zhibo made a bitter face: "It seems that you still have to pass the test first."

"Let's go, go clear customs." Song Xi hit the nail on the head.

"Li Zhibo, you come in with me, we will open a double room, and you will watch the battle next to see what I do."

"Song Li, you just need to remember that divine consciousness can freely probe out of the body. You have piloted a mecha today, you should have experienced. If

you really want to improve, you naturally need to fight against people. Before Song Xi was still thinking that this training ground didn't seem to be of much use, it turned out that she didn't find the really useful place.

"We're going to do it fast."