chapter 12

While walking back to his house I learned alot about him his name is Andrew , he's almost finished college , he rich because of his parents and himself , he had his own house ,he loves beach's , his favorite color is brown and his favorite food is pizza, .

I guess I pick a right boyfriend he keeps on calling me baby and telling me how beautiful I look, I already know he's a charmer and he's totally funny he keeps me laughing through out the whole walk.

"Here we are my house" Andrew says as I look up to a big beautiful house it is painted all white with black windows and a big front yard that's clear with no trees.

(MIA) "WOW it's beautiful "
(ANDREW) "I KNOW RIGHT "
(MIA)"stop mocking me Andrew " I laugh.

We walk up to the house and he opens the door "girls first " he steps aside and lets me go inside, when I step inside, its an living room with 2 couches a table a TV and more furniture at the side is stairs , that hose up to the second floor. "Go sit down. On the couch we kinda need to talk " I go sit on the couch and he follows behind,.

"Now I need to know what happen Everything "

********************************

I told him everything even the mate thing he took it really bad
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVE A MATE" he says as he jumps up from the couch.
"I have one but I don't think he wants me , I think he rejected me" I say in defense, he starts walking back and fourth running his fingers through his hair.
"But come on mia he's an alpha of one of the biggest and baddest most fared packs, he would kill me if he knew u where in my house with me alone , and I don't think he rejected you nobody would reject you" gosh why was he so sweet. I stand up and walk over to him and give him a hug to calm him down "Its okay Andrew "

Alpha Mike's POV

"WHAT THE HELL DO U MEAN U LOST HER!!!" I yell at Peter
"Yes alpha Im sorry i wanted to show her around I didn't think she liked to stay in the bedroom "
I try to calm down before I rip him apart ,dose he not know how much danger she is in she in lots of danger "Tell the pack hunters to hunt for her I want every single one out there searching!!" I say as I walk out "Where are u going alpha?" Peter asks me "Going to search for her" I say back to him but he's still following me "But Alpha your girlfriend is coming over today " Peter says still rushing to keep up with my pace. "CANCEL IT!!!" I shift into my wolf and start to follow her scent .

Its going to be a part 2 of this chapter sorry I didn't write that much because I am tired and I wanted to get something out for u guys the big event is coming soon so stay tuned
Love You Guys And Thanks For The Reads
Plaza Share, Like And Comment Plaza Comment It Really Makes Me Want To Do Better In This Book And Plz Tell Me what You Want To See and What u want to be changed